- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: Stress Killers
As I type this, I am fucking pissed off. Something with a project I’ve been working on didn’t exactly go as planned – i.e., not at all – which means it’s back to goddamn square one on it. Hours and Hours of work, pretty much down the drain. (This might be drastic, but still.) In any case, it’s been a stressful morning. And I’ve been downing cups and cups of coffee which, according to this article over at AskMen.com, isn’t the smartest idea.
According to them, it is nothing but a stress additive:
No.7 Skip the cup o’ Joe
Forget canines. It’s caffeine that’s actually man’s best friend. With around 90% of adults ingesting it daily, caffeine is the most widely consumed drug. Unfortunately, like with any drug, there are side effects. While caffeine helps keep us awake, it can also send our stress levels through the roof. Research shows that caffeine makes the heart beat faster, elevates blood pressure and elevates levels of the stress hormone, cortisol. Drink too much coffee too often, and it could contribute to the development of chronic stress. So, if you’re the type that gets jittery after just a few sips of the dark stuff, it’s probably best you start skipping that daily cup o’ Joe and stick to morning walks with the dog to wake you up.
So, we’ve decided to put the cup down for the rest of the day and follow the rest of the stress killers from the article. We figured since it helped us out, maybe it’ll help you folks out if you’re having a stressful Friday. (Or, really, a stressful anyway.) It’s really a pretty good list for any of you who are feeling a bit down or overworked.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.