- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Must-Read: Best Hookup Apps
I am a last adapter. Of the millions of people with cell phones, I am one of the last hundred or so people on the planet that do not have a smartphone. How do I survive? Mostly by texting and actually calling people. That seems to work just fine. But after reading this piece over at Wired about the various ways to use your smartphone technology to hook up, I may need to actually spend some money and invest in an actual data plan. I mean, look at the options!
This one’s my favorite:
Lets the people on your “to stalk” list know that you are out there, patiently waiting for them to be single again.
Also good for: Reminding people on your “to stalk” list to quit procrastinating on that restraining order.
Although, really, do people update their statuses that often anymore? There’s so many girls I’ve met that are listed as “single,” or nothing at all, but are really “in a relationship.” No matter, the point is: Do any of you guys have “hookup apps” that you rely on? What’s your favorite smartphone program when it’s late at night and you’re own on the digital prowl?