- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: The Internet’s Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas
Today, if you happened to have misplaced your calendar, is three days before Halloween. Most importantly, it’s the Friday on the weekend right before Halloween, so this weekend is when all of the festivities are going to be occurring. This all means two things: (1) You better head over to your local grocer and buy a shit-load of candy while it’s still on sale and before the kids start knocking on the door of your apartment/home and demanding candy. You don’t want to get egged. (2) You need to get yourself a costume.
Luckily, the Internet is FULL of ideas regarding Halloween costumes — it’s kind of a guaranteed thing every year that blogs go the “here’s Halloween costumes you can be” route, seeing as the idea really just writes itself. So, instead of actually doing the same thing and writing a list of possible Halloween costumes, we’re just going to link to a bunch of people talking about it. Here, then, is your one-stop shop for possible Halloween costume ideas this year:
– The Smithsonian gets in the act with their own costume list. Classy!
– Alright, you’re not going to have time to make this one, but it’s pretty incredible.
– Nerve gives us Internet meme costumes.
– Yahoo Sports goes the sports costume route.
– Halloween or Williamsburg? Let’s all make fun of hipsters!
– Meanwhile, Gawker has a list of 10 Halloween costumes you should avoid. Among them, of course, Steve Jobs and Amy Winehouse. No need.
There. That should keep you busy for awhile. Happy Halloween, everyone. Keep it safe out there. Now, if you’ll excuse us, we need to work on our own Halloween costume.