- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: What to Drink in 2013
We love drinking. But mostly that falls into two categories: Beer and whiskey. We brew our own beer, taste our own whiskey, and do our best to stay away of the most impressive mixed drinks that we can get our hands on. But one thing that we tend to stay away from, for whatever reason, is wine. That is something that we don’t know much about, and instead we just always ignore that as a selection. But, luckily, one of our goals for this coming year is to try and get a bit more into the drinking of the wine.
Which is a way to say, hey, head on over to this post from Men’s Health where they have a list of the best wines to own. Among the best of the bunch is this amazing piece of vino:
For a hot beach day: Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2006, New Zealand, $12
“Summer wines should be crisp, clean, zingy, and refreshing, and should measure up even when you’re sipping them from a plastic cup,” says Vaynerchuk. This one meets his requirements and comes with a screw cap, meaning even a seagull could get the bottle open.
Also, we’re a big fan of this one:
To impress the in-laws: Château La Fleur de Boüard 2004, France, $40
This deep, powerful red will impress newcomers and wine snobs alike, says Vaynerchuk. It’s perfect for cellaring, which shows that you appreciate maturity, but also tastes great now. “It’ll do more for your appearance than fancy clothes,” he says.
So head on over and check out the other selections that Men’s Health offers up. And then get to drinking the best wines that you can get your hands on this upcoming year.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.