- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Revive Her Drive Review (Turn Your Wife into a Nympho???)
Table of Contents
My Review of Revive Her Drive
Today, I’m reviewing the product called “Revive Her Drive” by the husband and wife team Tim and Susan Bratton.
The fact that they’re a husband and wife team isn’t just some information to throw in there. It actually means a lot. See, what the Brattons are dealing with in “Revive Her Drive” is that point in a relationship where the woman starts getting less and less interested in sex, and the man doesn’t know what to do about it.
If you’ve ever been in a relationship over 6 months, you know what I’m talking about.
It’s when you nudge her in the morning at some point and she just kind of nudges back and wants to go back to sleep. When the stretches between the times you have sex creeps from every other day, to twice a week, to every other week, to one a month. When you’re trying every little bit to get her in the mood and it’s just not working.
Then it’s time to “Revive Her Drive.”
What’s in the Revive Her Drive program?
In the program, Tim and Susan Bratton draw on their experience of getting over this hump (and getting back to humping!) by taking cues from their own marriage and providing that information to you. The big take-away message from the product: Men and woman communicate in two different ways.
Yes, there’s that whole “Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus” nonsense that we’ve been listening and reacting to for the past however many years, but there is something to that. What women want is different from what men want. And the key is learning how to determine which is which, how to differentiate between the two and how to bridge the gap between the two sexes.
The biggest way to learn what their product is about is by downloading the free sample they are providing. Among the reports is a downloadable .mp3 file called “21 Deadly Seduction Mistakes Men in Relationships Make that Kill Their Sex Life.” This has the Brattons interviewing a wide array of experts to help teach men what they’re doing in order to kill the chances of having sex with their long-term partners. Small changes they need to make, like subtle words to introduce to your vocabulary and ways to caress her in order to bring her back around to giving you sex on a regular basis.
Now, who is the Revive Her Drive program for:
If you’re not in a long-term relationship and have no plans on doing so, you can probably leave this on the back-burner for now. (Although, you might want to bookmark the page or file away the information somewhere for when you DO end up getting yourself locked down to one gal for an extended period of time.)
But if you’re in any long-term relationship or marriage and are past that tough 6-month barrier where the sex starts to occur less and less frequently and you’re wondering where the spark went between you, then you have to pick up this product. At the very least, try the free sample pack of “Revive Her Drive.” (The Brattons actually recommend this just to see if this is the best thing for you; no need to waste your hard-earned money if it’s not going to work.
Like I said, the sample pack of “Revive Her Drive” is free and worth checking out if your sex life seems to be in dire straights. Soon enough, you guys will be back at that point when you first were so attracted to each other. It’s like the fountain of youth for your sex life!