- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Vin DiCarlo Pandora’s Box Review
Review of Vin DiCarlo’s Pandora’s Box
I’ve finally had a chance to write my Vin DiCarlo’s Pandora’s Box review. There was a lot of hype surrounding this product, and I was anxious to crack open Pandora’s Box and see if it lived up to the expectations.
Unless you lived on another planet you probably got tons of emails about Vin’s Pandora’s Box program. This is because there was a lot excitement within the dating community as this was the first original, though provoking product to come out in a long time. And it sold out extremely quick.
Now, I wasn’t too familiar with Vin DiCarlo before he released Pandora’s Box. So, this review will not be based on Vin’s previous work…its solely a review of Pandora’s Box.
Let’s dig in.
Now I’m going to start right out by saying Pandora’s Box was A LOT of material to review. And it took me several weeks to go through the program. So I’ve had some time to reflect on what I’ve learned, and I’ve also had some time to test out his theories in the field.
What is Pandora’s Box?
The program is designed to help you get inside the head of almost any woman you choose… and know exactly what she is thinking. Most of the program is built around psychological studies. Vin used the results of these studies, along with his own “infield research” to determine 8 different types of women. Vin DiCarlo gives you a road map for quickly figuring out a woman’s type.. then gives you a game plan for going after her.
Here are some of things Vin Di Carlo goes over:
- You’ll learn to recognize the signals women are giving you. Once you know their “type” you’ll realize that different women send different signals.
- You’ll learn how to get her acting outside of her “normal” behavior. Because you’ll understand her so well, you’ll be able to talk her into things she would normally not do.
- You’ll have a deeper understanding of her… and she’ll pick up on it. This will immediately separate you from the other guys in her life.
Vin Di Carlo Pandora’s Box Review
The program kicks off with a deep explanation into the differences between man and women.
- Women’s survival strategy
- How women base their self esteem
- How women deal with emotions differently then men
Conflicts of the female mind
Understand that a woman’s character type can change throughout her life, and some dimensions change more often than others. It is her CURRENT character type that we are interested in.
This is interesting… because I’ve observed this closely throughout college. The first couple years of college girls are one way… and by the end of college nearly all of them have changed DRAMITCALLY.
However, guys that I knew in college had not changed nearly as much.
And I can say from experience, the way to approach and attract a sophomore in college, is way different then a senior.
What the 3 Questions that Turn Her On is based on
He then goes on to explain the three vital conflicts:
Test vs. Invest
Deny vs. Justify
Realist vs. Idealist
And this is where Pandora’s Box starts to really open up a can of worms (In a good way)
Vin Di Carlo’s Pandora’s Box Review (Part 2)
While the program started off broad… its gets narrower and narrower, and more specific.
Vin DiCarlo has laid out a series of test to determine where each women fits in the three universal conflicts.
I used the test on my girlfriend and nailed her personality down to tee.
It was actually pretty scary.
8 Personality Types of Pandora’s Box
Based on all the research Vin’s team has done and women… and there three internal conflicts. Vin has come up with 8 specific personality types.
- The Playette
- The Social Butterfly
- The Hopeful Romantic
- The Cinderella
- The Private Dancer
- The Seductress
- The Connoisseur
- The Modern Woman
In Pandora’s Box, Vin DiCarlo then walks you through each of the eight personality types. He tells you how they are likely to act in specific situation.
Some of the situations he covers are:
- Approaching the different types
- The types of flirting they respond to
- How to escalate with each type
- How to forge a deeper connection with each type
- How to read their body language
- What kind of sex each type responds best to
This program really gives a broad overview of each type, touching on each of the different personality types and exactly what they respond to.
That is as far as I’ve gotten with the program. It has definitely PEAKED my curiosity. And EXPANDED my mine.
I currently have a girlfriend… but if I didn’t, I could see how this stuff could be POWERFUL for creating quick connections with women… and reading her signals quicker.
Pandora’s Box provides you with the power to look inside a woman’s mind. This can be scary at times J As you begin to really understand why women make the decisions they do.
From what I’ve gone through so far, I defiantly think Pandora’s Box is worth the time to go through, as it will surely provide you with a much deeper understanding of women. And women will pick up on this quick. And the great part it, it doesn’t involve memorizing lines… it just involves getting in side her head and knowing exactly what she’ll respond to.
I hope you enjoyed my Vin DiCarlo’s Pandora’s Box Review.