- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Write for TSB
Submit Articles for TSB
TSB Magazine was started to help me develop their social lives and push themselves outside of their comfort zone. Ifyou’d like to join us and have an interest in helping people, don’t hesitate to send ideas or full articles in!
You don’t have to have a website, a blog, or any alternative agenda. All you need is a little fire inside that wants to help the average person’s life become easier. With that alone, you are in good shape.
I do suggest you read The TSB Philosophy, as all our authors must contribute articles that are in line with our values, beliefs, and goals.
Ok, so how do you get started?
First of all, we have two ways of submitting articles.
1. Earn extra cash as a weekly columnist/contributor to TSB Magazine.
2. Submit random articles to TSB Magazine for free. In return you get a bio that allows a ‘call to action’ link back to your website or product.
If you are serious about becoming a weekly writer for TSB Magazine, I highly suggest reading over the TSB Philosophy and honestly assessing whether your writing style, content, and topics are in line with our overall vision.
Next, put together a short resume, consisting of at least three sample articles that you have written. We don’t care at all about your college background or previous jobs (unless they involve writing for other men’s magazines) We are much more interest in a short description of what type of column you are interested in writing.
Some categories will be more in demand than others. For instance, fashion writers and fitness writers are currently in demand at TSB… but this changes from month to month.
If you are interested in learning more about writing for TSB Magazine, email our editor at [email protected]
He will let you know what types of articles we are currently looking for, and what our current pay rate is.
Well, first know that I receive about a dozen articles each day and I publish one or two. This makes it hard to critiqueevery submission, provide you with constructive criticism, coach you on writing, etc. If you want to run an idea past me before you spend time on writing it, PLEASE do. I don’t want anyone to waste their time but remember that we get quite a few submissions everyday, so it may take a few days to get a response. (Although we ALWAYS respond back, so you don’t have to worry about your submission being ignored)
Here are some other requirements that need to be followed. Most of these are self explanatory and very obvious.
- You must write ALL of the content as opposed to saying “Jim wrote a cool article, click here to read it”. You can however reference pertinent sites in your post as long as you link to them.
- Please do not use any affiliate links, attempt to Rickroll our readers, or refer to any spam sites.
- Don’t be upset if we edit your writing for grammar, punctuation or even sentence structure. I will try not change the meaning of your article or your point of view, however I have been known to rewrite entire paragraphs that are confusing or wordy.
- The article you submit cannot be published on other sites, including your own. I want to keep the content here original.
- By submitting an article to TSB Magazine, you are simply granting me the right to keep it on our site and you are agreeing not to submit the article to anyone else’s site. Know that the content is ultimately yours and that your name will stay with it wherever it goes.
- If you are quoting a medical study or any external reference, make an effort to link to the source. For example, if you say that almonds help your blood circulation, please link to something authoritative that backs up your claim.
- All images used in your articles you must own or they must be royalty free images. If you are caught using copyrighted material or images your account will be immediately shut down.
- All content must be 100% your own. Any plagiarized content will result in the immediate shut down of your account.
- Send a short bio and picture of yourself! If you look at any recent article on this site, you’ll see a ‘written by” section. Be sure to include that to speed up the process.
All in all, it’s simple; write something that’s honest and email it to me. Be sure to include a small bio and photo that I can include with the article so everyone knows who wrote it. If you need a sample, see the top of this article.
Please make special note on this final point: emailing me every day asking for a status on your article is not recommended! Be patient and know that I review articles are quickly as I can.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. If you want to become a regular writer here and actually get a login for TSB Magazine, let me know.
Editor and Chief TSB Magazine
All submissions should be sent to [email protected]