- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Virgins For Sale
Is virginity a commodity that can be traded and sold?
I’m sure in some cultures it is. But what about in America? Are women beginning to realize that some men will pay a premium for virginity?
Lance, posted an article opening my eyes to the women pioneering the auctioning off their virginity to the highest bidder. Along with a virgin male blogger, who finally had his cherry popped by a female sex blogger in what I’m going to call an excellent publicity stunt!
What’s so special about popping someone’s cherry?
It’s not the sex, because more than likely it will be below average or just plain bad. Is it the novelty? Maybe. I tend to think its something deeper.
It’s the immortality.
I’ve had sex with quite a few girls. And I don’t remember many of them, and I’m sure many of them don’t remember me. But there is one girl who will never forget me. Thats because at 8 am, one unexpected Tuesday after noon, after a month of “only oral” I slipped past her guarded gate… and took what only one man ever can.
What did I receive in return?
Guaranteed sex for the rest of my life!
I’m not going to say it will be like this for any virgin you deflower. But for me, years after our relationship exploded in raging hatred toward each other… she is still just a phone call away from some sweet nostalgia sex. And while I don’t often indulge, there are those moments in life where I need a sense of clarity and reminder of who I am… and when those times come I call her pudgy ass up, and kick it old school.
But the immortality does not come from the ability to sleep with a woman long past the relationship’s end point. The immorality lives in her mind. Even if this girl goes on to marry some jettsetting billionaire who whisks her away to live in Paris… the minute the word virginity is uttered out of another’s person’s mouth… her mind will turn to you.
C’mon, did reading this post not automatically make you spend some time thinking about the girl who finally popper your cherry. Chances are you’ll masturbate thinking about them tonight!
This post is part of a roundtable series on virginity as started by Honey and Lance. I will be linking to other posts below during the week. Feel free to chime in yourself and leave a comment over at honeyandlance.com.
- Beauty of the Year: Virgin Vendetta
- Hot Alpha Female: Lets Talk About Sex… Baby
- Effy’s ‘lil Place on the Web: Why wait? An argument against saving yourself
- Hammer: Why I Don’t Date Virgins
- Evil Woobie: Why is Virginity a Big Deal Among Filipinos?
- Project Infinity: The More “Touchy” Part of Dating: Sex and Virgins
- Dad’s House: Virginity over rated
- Quest for T: Virginity, a Girl and Mom’s Perspective
- LIsa Q: The Value of Virginity
- Kira: Losing Your Virginity Big Deal or Big Whoop
- Holly: How My Mom Helped Me Lose My V-Card
- Modern Savage: Dilemma of Male Virgins
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.