- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
GPS Just Got Raunchy!!!
Keep Your Car Rides Interesting
I can already imagine the fun to be had with this.Â I’m surprised no one ever thought of this sooner.
I had been reading about these things everywhere- (and then without knowing it)- I wound up on a phone call the other night talking pick-up and seduction with one of the guys behind it.
I really think it is a genius idea– and had to pass it along to you guys…
If you own a GPS system in your car and are still driving around with that boring factory voice you’re missing out on the hottest new trend, and a great opportunity to freak out the girl you’re driving with.
P.I.G. Tones: Politically Incorrect GPS Tones is doing for GPS what ringtones did for cell phones. With every cultural and ethnic stereotype they can think of and even celebrities and some really funny TV characters being parodied, the choice is yours.
They’re all pretty funny, but I’m thinking that the Cartman voice, the George Bush voice, or the Devil voice will be most popular.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.