- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Zombie Video Awesomeness!
Yes, yes. I know. I’ve heard the complaints. Zombie comedies are, as a niche little genre, kind of old by now.
Back when Shaun of the Dead took on the zombie genre in a comedic way, it was fresh. It was new. Most importantly, it was funny. Now – although there are rare exceptions like Zombieland – most of the zombie comedies are just “Hey, zombies want brains!” or “Let’s make zombies wash our cars and walk our dogs!” I mean, we get it. Zombies walk slowly so you can throw pies in their face. And walking around a post-apocalyptic zombie-laden world is kind of awesome and fun rather than dreary and upsetting.
But this one [via Chud, it should be noted], this one’s different. This one stars comedian extraordinaire Paul F. Tompkins. And really, that’s all anything needs to have in order to get a recommendation from me.