- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Zombie Video Awesomeness!
Yes, yes. I know. I’ve heard the complaints. Zombie comedies are, as a niche little genre, kind of old by now.
Back when Shaun of the Dead took on the zombie genre in a comedic way, it was fresh. It was new. Most importantly, it was funny. Now – although there are rare exceptions like Zombieland – most of the zombie comedies are just “Hey, zombies want brains!” or “Let’s make zombies wash our cars and walk our dogs!” I mean, we get it. Zombies walk slowly so you can throw pies in their face. And walking around a post-apocalyptic zombie-laden world is kind of awesome and fun rather than dreary and upsetting.
But this one [via Chud, it should be noted], this one’s different. This one stars comedian extraordinaire Paul F. Tompkins. And really, that’s all anything needs to have in order to get a recommendation from me.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.