- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
The Best Baseball Fight You’ll (Most Likely) See Today
The old joke goes, why does a batter drop the bat when he charges the mound? Instead of, you know, holding onto an item that could cause the most damage in a fight? I guess the answer is that, then, the other team can charge at them with their own bats. For video proof, pay close attention to the :30 second mark of the below video.
Things start to devolve (as they tend to do in baseball fights) at around the 2:00 mark, becoming just a bunch of people standing around and what-not, “holding each other back”. But those first two minutes are special, with the best obviously being the pitcher running like the dickens away from the batter charging at him with his bat.
The fight occurred in Cuba and, well, that’s all I can really gather by the video’s description because I don’t speak Spanish. (I speak American!) If anyone can decipher more about this, please, have at it. Until then, I’ll assume this is just an everyday occurrence in the Cuban baseball league. (Suddenly, El Duque’s inherent badassness would make more sense.)
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.