- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Is Online Dating Right For You?
Have you been trying to meet more women and improve your dating life but nothing seems to be working out? Well, today I’m going to talk about one of my all time favorite places to meet women and how you can get started quickly and easily.
Now I realize some guys are apprehensive about the idea of online dating and tons more have tried it, failed to get a single date, and sworn it off forever. But the truth is that online dating can produce some SICK results in terms of introducing you to a MASSIVE amounts of women in a very short period of time.
But, that being said the truth is that it’s NOT for everybody. Below I’ve listed three groups of guys who typically do really well with online dating, and three other groups who are not so well cut out for it. We’ll start with the guys who definitely should be using online dating:
1. Recently Divorced/Dumped Guys
I first tried out online dating after a bad break up, and I’ve got to say that it is a FANTASTIC resource for guys who are in this situation. Just seeing the huge variety of hot new women online should help you feel good, and the fact that you can contact these women and get dates with them without needing to go out and face more rejection is a huge bonus! Even if the break up was your idea, online dating is a great way to get back into the swing of things and date a bunch of fresh new women.
2. Shy, Nervous Guys
Online dating is a GODSEND for guys who are shy and suffer from serious approach anxiety. While facing these problems head on is often a good idea too, online dating can be just the thing to kick-start your game and allow you to have some good experiences with women that will help you to feel more confident in the future.
3. Better Than Average Looking Guys
If you are a good looking dude, then you’ve absolutely GOT to try online dating. The truth is that the first thing any woman will look at is the picture, and if she likes what she sees then you are pretty much guaranteed a response. Now I’ll spare you my whole spiel about guys and looks… but the basic thing is that any average looking guy can look BETTER than average, simply by putting in some effort.
And here are some guy who might not be so well suited for online dating:
1. Bitter Guys
Guys who are bitter over their lack of success with women usually won’t be good at meeting women in ANY way until they can get over their bitterness, and learn how to laugh at themselves a little bit. Picking up women online is all about conveying a positive, relaxed and confident attitude and any underlying bitterness is quite easy for a woman to spot.
2. Wanna Be PUAs
Personally I look at most “pick-up artist” stuff is yet another distraction from finding real success with women. The big problem I see working with guys who are coming from a PUA background is that they think that they need to do all this *stuff* to get a woman attracted to them, and this *stuff* is really the biggest thing holding them back from being successful.
3. Lazy Guys
I used to say that online dating was perfect for lazy guys, but the truth is that you will have to put in a little effort at first. You can’t just copy somebody else’s profile, sit back and wait for the dates to roll in. The good thing however is that if you “front-load” the work of setting up a profile and practice your emailin’ skills then you open up a new online chick stream that will bring you women for years to come…
If you want to learn to pull in girls on autopilot Click Here to Download 2 FREE Report that will teach you how to seriously improve your online dating success…