- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
23 Cocktails to Perk Up Your Thanksgiving
It’s that time of year again. The snow is falling, Christmas decorations are already up, the year is passing faster than any before it. However you spend the day, if you’re anything like me, you’ll appreciate a little drink at the end…Or at the beginning. We have you covered.
This comprehensive list of cocktails has something for everyone, make them for your friends and family to impress them all. Or just find your favorite, use it to help pass the time and make the day a little more relaxing.
Impress the ladies with the Cranberry Margarita:
1 1/2 cups cranberry juice cocktail (*see note below for optional homemade cranberry juice)
3/4 cup fresh lime juice
3/4 cup tequila
1/2 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau or Triple Sec
Stir all ingredients together until blended. Serve over ice in sugar- or salt-rimmed glasses, garnished with fresh cranberries and lime wedges if desired.
Or, if you’re after something with a little more “kick,” try the Knockout Bourbon Punch:
KNOCKOUT BOURBON PUNCH
8 cinnamon sticks, toasted
1 750ml bottle of bourbon
8 oz. granulated sugar
4 oz. ginger juice
4 oz. lemon juice
4 oz. unsweetened cranberry juice
6 oz. Malmsey Madeira
24 oz. sparkling or soda water
Let cinnamon sticks sit overnight in bourbon. Strain. Stir sugar into the juices until completely dissolved. Pour juice/sugar blend, Madeira, and cinnamon-infused bourbon into a punch bowl and stir. Top with sparkling water and stir again. Grate a healthy amount of nutmeg—about a quarter of the whole—on top.
To serve, pour 3 oz. over ice in a punch cup. Garnish with a cranberry and a sprig of mint.
Go read the rest of the list and find the perfect cocktail for perking up your Thanksgiving.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.