- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Five Things You Can’t Avoid During Spring Break
Spring Break is a time for all of us to kick back relax and let loose. School’s had us locked up for too long! Time to get out there and party! Fortunately and unfortunately, there are just some things you can’t avoid…
I mean let’s be real here. It’s Spring Break. If you DON’T get completely destroyed during Spring Break you’re obviously not relaxing at your full potential. Whether it be beer liquor or some other concoction that was brewed in a basement, Spring Break is open season on our livers. But then again so is every holiday.
2. Getting Baked
Pretty much the same thing as number one, but applies to marijuana. My first spring break freshman year of college, I was taking a piss and a guy walked up to me and literally put a lit joint in my mouth. While I thanked him and we got high, I probably should have asked him did he wash his hands. Or if the joint was laced with anything but hey, I’m still alive.
3. Run Ins With the Law
If you’re well versed in the art of drinking and smoking (especially in public places) expect to have a conversation with your “friendly” neighborhood police officers. Cops live for vacations for the public because 9 times out of 10 on any given day you can see some poor bastard getting handcuffed, albeit he’s not wearing any pants.
4. Getting Laid
For the scores of men that were successful, congratulations. For the ones that weren’t, keep trying. Girls want to get busy as much as guys do, and when the final class lets out of school inhibitions are a thing of the past. Maybe just for that week, but everyone wants to get lucky.
5. A Hangover
There isn’t much of an explanation to this one. Sunny weather + alcohol + drugs + no homework = a monster headache the next morning. Remember kids, moderation is key!