- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Pick Up Skills
Learn Something From Leeches
Here is a good read from Jay at Pick Up arts. Take what you want by Jay Valens You MUST follow through. There is nothing more important to whether you will get what you want or not...
- Posted April 17, 2007
What You Can Learn From Strippers
A really good post I found browsing the internet on what you can learn from strippers. Some good stuff in there. Learning from Strippers by author unknown (if you author please comment below) Normally, we only think...
- Posted April 15, 2007
Speaking the Truth to Women
[While I’m not huge on Speed Seduction, I do think that Ross Jeffries has a lot of good stuff to say about handling women, confidence, and state management. This post is classic Ross. Speaking Your Truth To...
- Posted April 14, 2007
David Shade’s Personal Power
Here is an interesting post by another guide who made a cameo in “The Game,” David Shade. Personal Power by David Shade What does it mean to be personally powerful? Entire books have been written on that...
- Posted April 13, 2007
The Cherishment Cycle – How to Build Early Infatuation Into Much More
I must honestly say, that of all the newsletters that I receive, Sebastian of Master the Vibe, is one of the view guru’s who always has something original to say. I am really considering buying his ebook...
- Posted April 12, 2007
Tyler Durden on State Control
Most who have read Neil Strauss‘s The Game probably have a negative view of PUA Tyler Durden. But the fact is, he put out alot of intersting stuff to read over the years. State Control by Tyler...
- Posted April 11, 2007
Preparing Your Place for Hot Girls
Here is a quick and to the point BadBoy post about getting the place ready for chicks. Don’t be lax on this, they do notice! Your Bachelor Pad by BadboyÂ For women, your living space is an...
- Posted April 10, 2007
The Mystery Method on “Talking About ex Girlfriends”
This is a good newsletter by the guys at Mystery Method on why and how you should bring up your ex girlfriends. Talking about your ex by The Mystery MethodÂ When done properly, talking about ex-girlfriends is...
- Posted April 9, 2007
How to Deal with Approach Anxiety
This was something that I took out of a recent edition of Cliff’s list. “Approach Anxiety? Here’s The REAL Cure.” Approach Anxiety, like everything else in life, is a choice. At least that’s how I like to...
- Posted April 6, 2007
Style’s Best Friend’s Test
I’ve used this again recently just for kicks and really forgot how well it can work if you can succefully play off of it when its done. I might have posted this before but its worth reposting...
- Posted April 5, 2007
How to Score in the Gym
Personally, I never had much luck meeting girls in the gym, but this Mike Pillinski article has some great advice for those of you who would like to give it a shot. Picking up Girls at the...
- Posted April 4, 2007