- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Master the Vibe’s Christian Hudson Interviewed
You all know that I am a huge fan of Christian Hudson’s project Master the Vibe. I recently reviewed one disc of his on going audio series, and will be reviewing a second disc soon. Master the Vibe is a series of audio cd’s with examples of pick-ups. The guys use hidden mics with women, so you get to hear true pickup artists in action.
Here is Christian’s take on this audio clip from the Pick-up Artist convention in Germany:
When I went over to Germany to speak at the event there, they asked me to do an interview and share my thoughts on the weekend. I’d had about 8 or 9 hours of sleep from Thursday to Sunday, when this was filmed, so you might notice some bags under my eyes 😉
More important to notice, though, are the following:
1.) When I’m listening, I have a blank stare. Notice how unengaging that is? This is due to the fact that the question is being asked in German then translated to me. But keep in mind that when you’re listening to a girl (or a guy) you’ll appear much more charming if your face is responsive.
2.) The answers that I give spontaneously and without much thought are delivered much better than the answers I give where the words are picked carefully. Energy of delivery > quality of words.
3.) When I’m speaking, its much more interesting when I’m smiling, and when my eyebrows are moving along with the rest of my face.