- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Four Ways Women Try to Attract Men
They Do It Too
Just as men try to attract women, women try to attract men. It’s important to understand what this really means as far as strategy. Both genders have the same strategy, applied in different ways. The goal is to attract the members of the opposite sex who are attainable, and to attract a lot of them.
This means that often people will limit how high they shoot as far as who they can “get.” Also, this means that people try to attract the opposite sex passively, not through direct “marketing.” In other words, women will do things that a lot of men will notice, instead of interacting directly with a handful of specific men.
It’s funny how we tend to overlook how women dress because women using clothes to accentuate their bodies is so common-place. Men take it for granted if a woman wears tight jeans or a low cut shirt. The reality is that women are hyper-aware of their bodies and how they look to men. A woman’s self-image is inherently sexual – she sees herself as a man sees her. This means that everything she is wearing is deliberate, and somehow intended to express sexuality.
My favorite way to approach a woman is to tell her she looks great in whatever she’s wearing. I don’t say, “Nice dress,” I say, “You look nice in that dress.” And trust me, if she is wearing a sexy outfit, it’s because she’s hoping men will notice.
Makeup is the same as clothing. The more makeup, the more attention she’s hoping to receive. I personally like women who don’t wear much makeup, but if I see a woman with a bright shade of lipstick, I know that she put thought into making that choice for a reason. She is hoping to get men’s attention. If a woman is wearing a lot of makeup, it’s safe to say she’ll welcome your attention. Tell her how pretty she looks!
Women move their bodies to attract men through dance, through their walk, and many other more subtle ways. Women touch parts of their bodies they want men to notice, for example, a woman man rub her legs or ankles, or brush her hair away from her breasts. Sometimes it’s unconscious, but nonetheless, she is calling attention to her body so that you notice.
Don’t be shy – tell her you noticed her, or glance at a part of her body you like, and then look in her eyes and smile (and yes it’s ok to check out a woman’s breasts, just don’t linger disrespectfully).
Talking to Other Guys
This is common, and something that bothers a lot of guys. Don’t get jealous. If it seems like she’s talking to other men in front of you, it’s because she wants you to pay attention to her and try harder. Not all women do this – it’s a game. If this happens, ignore her when she is engaging other guys. Talk to other people, especially other women if possible. Let her come back to you, and be sure to ask her questions that get her talking when she engages you.
Find out what type of girl she is. Use these 3 questions to read her mind, and the give her exactly what she wants. Click here to learn the secret to reading her mind.