- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Small Changes in Your Attitude that Will Get You Laid
Okay, let’s face it. Everyone wants the “magic line” that will make any woman drop her pants 10 seconds after you utter the magical words. But guess what? It ain’t gonna happen.
It’s all about making fundamental changes. Here are a few of the simpler changes to make in order to sky rocket your success with women almost instantly.
Make Small Changes
The best way to improve your game is to make small changes to your mind set. These small changes will set in motion a chain of other minute changes that, when you put them all together, will change your success with women in huge ways.
Check out this example. A lot of guys rate women based on a 1-10 scale. (We all do at some time don’t we?) My first problem with this is that when inevitably you meet a “10” she is in your mind the best it can ever get. You can’t get higher than 10 remember. This brings all kinds of problems and ridiculous amounts of pressure with it.
Think of it this way, if you meet your perfect 10 woman, how do you even motivate yourself to talk to her? Waaaaay too much pressure.
Now apply this tiny change and see how that works, change your rating scale to “binary”. 0 = You don’t want to have sex with her, 1 = You do want to have sex with her.
In terms of your mind, it’s a much healthier way to look at things. That 10 is now a 1, the exact same as the fat girl with a nice face (a 6 on your previous scale) that you still would have had sex with. With this kind of mind set, you treat the 6 the same as the 10 and the other way around, because they are both 1’s. You see, much less pressure than gaming your 10.
Getting Over the Rejection Factor
The last change will help you when you are approaching women, but what happens when you approach and they shoot you down? I have another simple change that you can make to help put when you get rejected into perspective.
Think in terms of your entire life, lets say you live for 70 years. Why let what a woman that you will interact with for a grand total of 30 seconds says have any more impact on your life than those 30 seconds?
It’s a really simple thing to change. Stop caring what that woman thinks about you, think in terms of the bigger picture. 30 seconds out of 70 years, it’s nothing, so it should be treated as such. No matter how much of a fool you make out of yourself in that interaction, don’t let it affect you for any longer than the interaction lasts. As soon as you are no longer in her presence, her opinion of you no longer matters (not to say that it even matters while she is there, but that’s a whole other topic).
Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff
You can use the same mind set above in more areas of your life than just dealing with rejection. In general people worry about small shit too much. “What will people think of me if I swear in my Facebook status?” “Oh no, that super hot girl at my office caught me looking at her.” This stuff doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things, so stop worrying about them. It’s that easy. Just stop.
Make small changes and get big results.