- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Eye Contract Tricks: The Look Back
What’s my favorite look that I get from a woman? Well, sexy and excited do top the list on that one, but the third place winner isn’t what you’d expect: My third favorite look is when she looks away.
I’m not talking about when she looks away in discomfort as if to say, “listen, I’m not into you or any man right now”. I’m talking about when she gets nervous and pulls away in the same way I sometimes do when a beautiful woman ‘catches’ me checking her out… the look that lets me know I’ve given her butterflies.
Most guys write this off as ‘rejection’, as if by her looking away she saying that she’s not interested. If those guys put their head down dejected and stop looking at her, they may just miss the best part.
True, sometimes she really isn’t interested in any flirtatiousness, and sometimes she’ll be too nervous and or anxious to look back. But sometimes… sometimes she won’t be able to help it. Despite her nervousness, sometimes she musters up the courage to take one last sneak peek at the guy who made her heart go aflutter.
The question is, where are you when she sneaks that peek? Was your head already down, wallowing in your dejection? Or when her eyes popped back up to meet yours, did you get nervous and look away yourself? I’ve done that hundreds of times, if not thousands in my life.
Your third option is pretty amazing. When she looks back at you and you, fully aware of the emotional impact you just had on her, the nervousness that caused her to look away, simply smile to acknowledge that you ‘caught her being a girl’.
For starters, when you do this you’ll feel amazing. Try remember a moment where you felt more confident. You now have the option to walk away having enjoyed a little flirtatious moment that brightened up both of your days. Your other option is to say “Hey, how’s it going” to the woman that is very clearly attracted to you, make her dreams come true, and see where things go from there.
This game has been going on around us for thousands of years – the only question is whether or not we’re playing.
Click Here to Watch Nick’s Becoming Fearless Video. Learn the six signs of fear that cause her female intuition to shut you out, and what to do instead.