- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
- ‘Walking Dead’ Creator Gives Tour of New Prison Set
Can comic book locations exist in real life? They do now. “The Walking Dead” crew has recreated the prison from the original comic books for season three. In this exclusive video from AMC’s website, series creator and...
- Posted September 13, 2012
- Must-Read: Nutrition Laws
Being healthy and eating nutritious is, at the exact same time, one of the hardest and easiest things to do. The actual act of putting nutritious and healthy food into your mouth isn’t hard. You’re going to...
- Posted September 12, 2012
- Daniel Craig to Play James Bond at Least Two More Times
Spoiler: James Bond doesn’t actually die in the upcoming “Skyfall.” How do I know this? Well, Daniel Craig’s set to reprise his role as the M16 agent at least two more times. According to entertainment website ComingSoon.net,...
- Posted September 11, 2012
- Must-Read: Very Manly Barbershops
Haircuts are a strange thing to us. We don’t enjoy looking ragged with our various hairs flowing in a mess of craziness, but we also aren’t really excited about either spending a lot of money on a...
- Posted September 10, 2012
- Must-Read: Pre-Game Rituals
When we talk about “pre-gaming” here, generally we mean pouring yourself a drink before heading on out to the club, or maybe working on some lines that you’re going to whip out in a bit when you...
- Posted September 7, 2012
- ‘Beverly Hills Cop’ Coming to CBS
Cue “The Heat is On.” “Beverly Hills Cop” is making a comeback, but this time you’ll have to deal with commercials in-between Murphy’s wisecracks. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the hit “Beverly Hills Cop” franchise won’t be...
- Posted September 6, 2012
- Must-Read: Healthiest Foods for Guys
Heading to the grocery store, especially if you’re on a diet or trying to eat healthy, can be a terribly unexciting proposition. With every little purchase you put into your cart, you first have to take a...
- Posted September 5, 2012
- Old Spice Gets Musical With Interactive Video
I’m more of a Mitchum man now, but I thought I’d share this new Old Spice “ad” with you guys. Former NFL player and “Everybody Hates Chris” start Terry Crews has teamed up with the deodorant company...
- Posted September 4, 2012
- Must-Read: Labor Day Fun With Aliens!
Today’s Labor Day, so, as is our tradition, we are going to mostly keep from posting — except for this here post that you’re reading — because really there’s not a lot of people around to read...
- Posted September 3, 2012
- Must-Read: Workout Cool Downs
As everyone knows — as least everyone as allergic to exercise as us — the best part of working out is that point when you have achieved the weight, distance, whatever-goal-you-made and you get to relax and...
- Posted August 31, 2012