- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Better Erections with Kegel Exercises
Lance, from Honey and Lance, got me interested in reading up in Kegels. Kegels are famous for being able to help men achieve stronger erections and gain greater control over ejaculation. I don’t think there are too many guys out there who can’t see the benefit in that.
Kegels are exercises used to strengthen the pubococcygeal muscle and other muscles of the pelvic diaphragm. Having control of the pelvis is said to give you significant benefits for the problem of premature ejaculation, and make you last longer in bed.
There are also claims that doing these kegels can let a man experience orgasm without ejaculation. This would mean multiple orgasms. As much as I’d love to believe that the possibility of multiple orgasms exist for men, I’m going to need some proof before I believe that one.
Men are supposedly supposed to see improvement in their erections in 4-6 weeks after beginning a kegel exercise routine.
Identifying the right muscle to work in kegels
To identify the muscle involved a popular method is to stop the flow of urine mid stream. You do this be contracting the pelvis floor muscles. The thought is, once you identify these muscles, you can contract them at will, thus strengthening them and preparing them for bigger better erections.
- Quick pumps – do 15 reps of quick pumps, pause for 30 seconds and repeat. Start at 15 and work your way up to 100 reps two times a day.
- Hold and release – contract the muscle slowly and hold for 5 seconds, release slowly. Work your way to at least 25 reps two times a day.
- Elevator – slowly contract 1/3 of the way, pause, then 2/3 of the way, pause, then all the way. Do 10 reps two times a day.
Kegel Strength Training
This muscle is like any other muscle in your body and needs to be gradually built up over a period of time. Your best is to perform the exercise below daily for one week. After the first week you can gradually increase the amount of time you spend working on this muscle. The last thing you want to do is start off to strong and tear the damn thing. Is that possible? I don’t know… but I wouldn’t want to find out the hard way.
Quickly clench and release repeatedly for 10 seconds.
Take a 10-second break between sets.
Clench and release repeatedly for 5 seconds.
Take a 5-second break between sets.
Tighten and hold your PC muscle for 30 seconds.
Take a 30 second break between sets.
That’s it for today, but repeat these Kegel exercises for men daily for one week.
Guys once you’ve tried this I’d like for you to come back and give some feedback on the legitimacy of all this. If I’m going to dedicate time to working this muscle I need to hear some success stories!