5 Tips for Lasting Longer in Bed
Raise your hand if you’ve ever been a three pump chump.
I’d say pretty much everyone reading this (who’s had sex) has had the misfortune of blowing their load a tad bit too early. It’s frustrating and embarrassing no doubt. And it definitely won’t increase your chances of sticking your wilie in the girl again…but there are ways to prevent it.
1. The most common way of trying to delay orgasm is to take your mind out of the moment and focus on something completely non sexual… like doing your laundry, a project at work, or your grandmother. This one can work wonders, but it also has the disadvantage of taking you out of the moment… As much as you want to stare down at her watching yourself go inside and out, it will far help your cause if you close your eyes and daydream for a couple minutes.
2. If you feel yourself building up for orgasm too quickly; pull out for a couple minutes and switch to some foreplay. I’ve never met a girl who bitched that you suddenly had the urge to eat her out. Use this time to let the blood rush away from the head of your dick. Relax for a few minutes and when you feel it’s safe… go back to work.
3. Use breathing patterns to prolong ejaculation. Its best to take slow long breaths if you feel yourself getting too turned on. The slow breaths will calm you down and let the urge to climax pass.
4. Switch positions to one your less likely to climax with. For me, I know that I have trouble finishing when I’m doing a girl doggy style. Find out what position you tend to have trouble finishing with and switch to that position whenever you feel like you’re going to finish too early.
5. Squeeze the glans at the top of the penis. If you feel yourself about to orgasm early you and your partner can squeeze the smooth, big head at the top of the penis to delay it. Squeeze it firmly until the urge to orgasm passes. Don’t wait too long to make the squeeze or you’ll wind up splurging in your hand.
I hope that these tips will help you from prematurely ejaculating. Remember, you only get one chance to make a first impression.
About Bobby Rio I'm Bobby Rio, one of the founders of TSB. I tend to write about what is on my mind so you'll find a mix of self development, social dynamics and dating articles/experiences. For a collection of some of my favorite articles check them out.