- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
The Success Principles: Take 100% Responsibility For Your Life
Here at TSB Magazine we talk a lot about the need to create a successful well-balanced life to attract the kind of women you want to spend time with.
We published an article a few months back called Build It and They Will Come. The article talks about making your first priority creating your dream life… and states the women will naturally flow to you.
I think that if you’re having trouble with specific areas relating to your dealing with women; you should explore all the information available to improving upon that particular area. For example, if you have severe approach anxiety- study up on ways to conquer it… then go out and practice.
But for a more long term plan for attracting the kind of women you desire into your life; you are going to have to concentrate on building the kind of life that will naturally attract these women. And more importantly, the kind of life that you will enjoy living.
I’ve decided to start a new series here at TSB Magazine called The Success Principles. This new series will be based on Jack Canfield’s amazing program of the same name. I’ve listened to this program many times… and have already begun to see huge changes in my life, and have taken great strides towards accomplishing my goals.
Some of the successes I’ve seen since following these principles:
- I’ve sold a portion of my former business to go full time with my dream job of running an online men’s magazine.
- I’m in a relationship with a girl I’m crazy about.
- I put on my first retreat weekend seminar… and it was a huge success!
- I’ve traveled to Brazil, Colombia, and multiple times to the Dominican Republic.
- My partner and I secured a weekly radio show
I highlight some of my accomplishments not to try to impress you… but to impress upon you how important and influential following these Success Principles has been in my life over the past year.
At the end of the program Jack Canfield challenges each of us to do our duty and pass along these principles in hope of educating and inspiring others to see the same success. Over the next couple months I am going to take you through each of the 64 Principles that have begun to change my life.
Success Principle #1- Take 100% Responsibility for Your Life
There is only one person who is responsible for seeing to it that you achieve each and every goal you set out for yourself. There is only one person responsible for attracting to you the woman you desire, the income you desire, and the life you you want to live.
And that person is you.
Anthony Robbins has a great quote:
The only thing keeping you from what you want… is the story you tell yourself why you can’t have it.
When you think about what you want in your life; whether it be an ideal relationship, a certain income, a better physical appearance… anything… you need to give up all your excuses, all your victim stories, all the reasons as to why you can’t and why you haven’t up until now, and all your blaming for of outside circumstances. You have to commit to giving up these excuses forever.
I wrote about the Can’t Do Mentality a few weeks back. This is the mentality where you try to find all the reasons why you can’t complete any given action.
For instance, a thought like “I can’t find a girlfriend because I have no time.”
Bullshit, if there if there is one thing we’re all on the same playing field with; its time. If a guy as busy and as much on his plate as Donald Trump can find time to date… I find it hard to believe that you can’t.
Or another person might have the thought “I was born with a slow metabolism. There is no way I can lose weight.”
Again, complete bullshit. I’ve seen far too many people shed massive amounts of weight after years of being fat… to believe that you are some unique genotype that lacks the ability to lose weight.
Yes, some people will naturally have it easier at certain things… maybe they will be born into a wealthy family, have more connections, a bigger social circle, a faster metabolism, are naturally stronger or more athletic… but if you look at yourself closely you’ll find that you have many advantages that other people lack.