- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
You might be able to “trick” a girl into sleeping with you at the bar, but let’s face it: if you want a girlfriend, there’s going to be a point where you have to open up to her and be real.
In fact, it starts on the first date. If you want to make a girl obsess over you, you’ve got to get get her to “invest” in you.
You want her to think to herself: “I want to be a part of this guy’s future.”
So the *worst* thing you can talk about is how boring your job or your life are.
When I was in my early twenties, I was running a software startup and making decent money, but I didn’t enjoy my work. So when I’d go out on dates, I’d express my frustration and talk about how bored I was. Even though I had a sexy black sports car and was pretty well built, I couldn’t get past first dates. I was hoping that my body and my money would “do the work” for me, but when it comes to getting a girlfriend to actually fall for you, that stuff just doesn’t matter.
Then I went through a brief “pickup artist” phase where I went out a lot, and picked up lots of girls. I got the idea that my dates would like me if they knew that other women liked me, so I would subtly brag about how other women wanted me.
It shouldn’t surprise you to learn that I didn’t get very good results doing that. As I learned, women don’t like “ladies men,” they like “men who like ladies.” A “ladies man” tries to prove to women that he’s good with women.
A “man who likes ladies” just loves spending time with women, and focuses on making them feel special and unique when he’s around them.
So trying to prove to a girl that you’re a “ladies man” shows her that you are just insecure and, well… trying to prove something.
Huge turn off.
It wasn’t until I discovered the female “obsession story” that I figured out what really gets women excited about a guy:
*** his vision ***
For a woman to say “I want to be a part of this guy’s future” she has to buy into his vision for the future.
Imagine Steve Jobs on a date. Sharing his vision for the future of technology. Even if he was broke (and he damn near was at several points in his life) it’d still be captivating to a woman.
The sort of thing she’d want to be a part of. The sort of thing she’d want to help him turn into reality.
So what’s your vision? And importantly – WHY do you do it?
It doesn’t matter if you’re not doing it now. What matters is that you’ve got a vision… and a mission… and that *those* are driving you.
Not your need to just have a girlfriend to save you from boredom.
One of my favorite quotes about manhood is that “women want to be part of the adventure, they don’t want to BE the adventure”.
So when you’re out on a date with a girl, talking about the future… remember, it’s YOUR future to get excited about. It’s *your* mission that you’re living. Speak with passion and enthusiasm about your
future, and she won’t be able to resist envisioning herself in it.
If you want to know exactly how to do this, and learn what you need to do to get a girl to be your girlfriend, then you’ll want to watch this:
Lots more information there, and my step-by-step system for what to do and say to turn a girl you like into your girlfriend.
P.S. Check out the video, I share a few more of my favorite secrets including how to tell if a girl wants to go home with you.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.