- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
All posts by Lance
How to Become Socially Calibrated and Get Better with Women
What is Social Calibration? Sup peeps. Today we’re going to talk about calibration. The term calibration or “social calibration” is an old pickup term meaning to become attuned to the girl you’re trying to pickup and making...
- Posted January 24, 2016
Oh Sh*t Valentine’s Day is Coming Up…How to Handle The Dreaded Day
Just like most guys, I’m not a big fan of Valentine’s Day. To be clear, I f’ing hate it. It’s over commercialized, it’s expensive, I think flowers are a terrible gift, and going out to dinner on...
- Posted February 5, 2014
The Rock’s Training Plan for Hercules is F’ing Insane!
Having recently completed shooting for Hercules: The Thracian Wars, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is unbelievably jacked. Sure, I hear what you’re saying, Rock was already a slab of muscle as evidenced in his recent films Pain &...
- Posted January 28, 2014
Is Tinder the Hot New Online Dating Tool?
I haven’t done online dating in nearly a year, so I’m a little out of the game, but I recently heard about a hot new app called Tinder. Tinder is supposed to be ridiculously easy to connect...
- Posted January 22, 2014
How Much Should You Pay To Have A Girlfriend Each Month?
My bros and I have a joke that we have a “girlfriend payment,” that is we reserve a certain amount of cash to blow on our gf’s every month. It’s a joke because when you’re a single...
- Posted January 14, 2014
5 Ideas for Getting a Business Mentor
Finding a business mentor is kind of like finding a girlfriend, it can be a pain in the ass if you don’t know where to look and what you’re doing. With that being said, getting a business...
- Posted January 7, 2014
How Not to Get Injured Doing CrossFit and Other High Intensity Sports
If you’ve heard about the fitness phenomenon of CrossFit (and who hasn’t at this point) and you’re considering trying it, then you’ve probably heard one of the main knocks against the workout regimen is people get injured....
- Posted December 30, 2013
4 Ways to Completely Dominate Your 2014
Heck yeah, time for more end-of-year resolution type stuff. I’ve done a lot of thinking and I think if you do any one of these, you’ll go a long way towards dominating 2014 in the face. If...
- Posted December 24, 2013
10 Easy Ways to Be a Gentleman in 2014
Gentlemen, happy holidays! Since we’re getting close to putting a lid on 2013, it’s time to make some resolutions and list all the ways we’re going to be better men in the new year. One of the...
- Posted December 17, 2013
Should The Guy Pay On The First Date?
Here’s an age-old conundrum. When I first got into Game it was drilled into me that paying for the first date was a big no-no…the guy paying for his date was too beta, and you should split...
- Posted September 26, 2013
10 Unique Date Ideas
When I’m dating chicks or got a girlfriend, I’m always on the lookout for great activities to do with her. Dinners and movies are fine, those activities have their place, but those are old standbys. I like...
- Posted September 17, 2013