Table of Contents
How to Ask a Girl Out (Without Getting Rejected)
In this article I want to give you some solid tips for how to ask a girl out in a way that makes it likely that she will be willing to say yes.
But before we get into that, it is important that you understand a couple of things about how to get a girl to like you in the first place.
What are girls attracted to?
Here is the thing, if you plan on asking a girl out it is critically important that you have already created attraction in the girl.
Point blank. If you haven’t done anything to create attraction in a girl… don’t ask her out yet.
Too many guys make the huge mistake of asking a girl on a date before they have done enough to attract the girl and make it likely that she will say yes.
So what attracts girls?
There are certain things you can do over and over again and it will almost always attract the girl you are talking to.
Here is a list of a few things you should have established before you ask a girl out.
1. You should establish to the girl that you are a fun, playful guy that she is likely to have a good time going out with. Too many “shy” guys act completely boring around a girl and expect that she should want to go out with them. I know, because I used to be very “shy” and had a hard time getting girls to say yes. This is because they all thought that I was boring, nervous, and insecure… and couldn’t imagine having a good time with me.
2. One of the first things I figured out about how to attract girls is that girls like to see that you are the leader of other guys. Women like the “popular” guy because he has the respect of other guys. If you want to make it likely that she will say yes, let her see a side of you in some sort of leadership role. Whether you are the one talking to everyone at a party, or you simply command the attention of those around you with your stories… this will make it more likely she will want to go out with you.
3. Girls are attracted to “the chase” which is why they usually wind up dating “bad boys.” Girls like guys that they think will be a challenge. They don’t want to go out on a date with a guy who they know is beneath them socially and would probably wind up falling in love instantly with her… making it hard and awkward to get rid of him later.
If you want to learn how to ask a girl out, it is first important that you make a commitment to creating attraction.
I’ve got some bad news for you. A lot of guys think because a girl makes eye contact with them a few times that she likes them. She probably doesn’t. A lot of guys think that because a girl is always nice to them that she likes them. But you are probably in the friend zone.
If you really want to know if a girl likes you than read this article about how to tell if a girl likes you.
How to Attract a Girl Before You Ask Her Out
The easiest way to get a girl to say yes to going out with you is learn how to flirt with a girl. If you know how to flirt with a girl than you are able to display all of the things that I talked about above. Flirting will also show her that you are a fun, playful, social guy who will be a challenge for her to get.
It really isn’t that hard to learn how to flirt. In fact, flirting is basically a combination of playfully teasing a girl, and subtly letting her know that you are interested in her. I created this short video going into more detail.
How NOT to Ask a Girl Out
So before I tell you how to ask a girl out, I want to tell you major mistakes most guys make when they ask a girl out.
Here are a few of the big mistakes:
1. Asking the girl out to dinner or the movies. Dinner or movies are not a good first date. They are too formal and they put too much pressure on the girl. It also telegraphs way too much interest in her. In my opinion you should not take a girl to dinner or the movies until after you have already hooked up with her.
2. Seeming to eager to go out with her. Remember, girls want a challenge which is why if a girl senses that you are already in love with her before your first date… then you’ve already blown it. Although it is perfectly fine to let a girl know you’re attracted to her, you should not seem too emotionally invested in whether or not she says yes.
3. Don’t be vague. A lot of times guys are so nervous to ask a girl out that they are vague to avoid an immediate rejection. Instead of mentioning a specific date the guy will just say “Do you want to go out some time?” The problem is that it makes it too easy for the girl to avoid going on the date, plus, you will then half to do the work all over again later when you’ll have to call her to set up a date.
How to Ask a Girl Out on a Date
Like I mentioned earlier, I used to be very shy and deathly scared of asking a girl out on a date. However, over the years as I learned how to attract a girl and get them to like me, it became easier and easier to get them to go out with me.
More tips and tactics for getting girls
If you want to learn in-depth tips, tactics, and techniques for getting beautiful women to like you and make it easier to ask a girl out, then I suggest downloading a free copy of my Make Small Talk Sexy report. In this 27 report I tell you exactly how to talk to girls in a way that creates sexual attraction.
Once of the last things I wanted to mention when it comes to how to ask a girl out is that you really need to become more familiar with text messaging girls. More than likely once you get a woman’s phone number you will wind up asking her out over text message. I recommend reading over this article on texting girls to become more skilled at this.