- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
“How to tell if a girl likes you”
How many times have you been twenty minutes into a conversation with a woman … and asking yourself ‘Does she like me or is she just being polite?’
It would be so much easier if they just came right out and said it, wouldn’t it?
But they won’t.
It’s up to you, as a man, to take notice of the subtle signals a woman is giving you, and act accordingly.
It you don’t have your eyes wide open for these signals you may wind up in a dead end conversation with a girl who has no interest in you past the free drinks you’ve been feeding her…
Or even worse … you may wind up walking away from a girl who is practically jumping at the chance to follow you back to your place and tear your clothes off.
So what are these subtle signals you should be looking out for? What are other way how to tell if a girl likes you?
Signs a woman might be interested?
All of the signs below, in isolation, don’t necessarily mean a woman is into you. But as you begin to see several of these signals of interest, you can be certain that, at the very least, you’ve got enough rapport to begin to escalate the conversation to a more intimate level.
1. She is laughing at your jokes, even when they’re not funny
If a girl is being the perfect audience, laughing on cue, egging you on to talk more, and has a big smiled plastered across her face the entire time you’re talking it is a pretty clear indication that she’s enjoying your company.
When we laugh at someone we unconsciously are saying “I like you. And I’m listening to what you’re saying.” And if she is going out of her way to make sure that she’s laughing … she is also going out of her way to encourage you to keep talking.
Just be careful not to confuse true laughter with an “oh my god get me out of here” grin or a nervous giggle.
2. She tells you to take a sip of her drink
This one has been an almost 100% indicator for me over the years that a woman was ready to be kissed.
If you’re at a bar talking to a woman, and she hands you her drink and says something like “Try my drink.” Or if she encourages you in any way to take a sip of her drink, she is unconsciously telling you that she is comfortable with you on a more intimate level. This is a great “little known” how to tell if a girl likes you.
3. She asks you if you have a girlfriend or pries for the information
When a woman is around a man that she is becoming attracted to, she will almost always try to find out if he has a girlfriend.
Most women will flat out ask.
If she doesn’t flat out ask, she’ll most likely ask questions that pry for the information like “Who do you live with?” Or if you just told a story about going on vacation or to a concert, she’ll say “Who did you go with?”
If a woman has no interest in you whatsoever, she very rarely will care whether or not you have a girlfriend.
On the next page, we read more ways how to tell if a girl like you… (READ MORE)
Pages: 1 2