- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
8 Surprising Things You Should Eat to Combat that Hangover
8 Surprising Things You Should Eat to Combat that Hangover If you drink alcohol, chances are you’re going to wake up and face suffering through a hangover from time to time. As for handling a hangover, there...
- Posted November 5, 2014
College Fitness 101: How to Stay in Shape During the School Year
College has changed a lot since I graduated, but two things remain the same: 1) students are stupidly crazy for Dave Matthews Band and 2) students lead super unhealthy lifestyles. While I won’t go into detail about...
- Posted August 24, 2012
8 Tips for a Fatter Wallet in College
College is damn expensive. If you’re in college, chances are you’re going to wind up with a mountain of debt as it is. Help your future self out and be smart to save what money you can....
- Posted May 10, 2012
Must-See: University Rated
I know what you’re thinking. Do we really need another social networking website composed of photos? I mean, we’ve already been through Hot or Not and its environs. And then Facebook took over and that kind of...
- Posted September 22, 2011
5 Reasons to Not Get Blackout Drunk
Finally, it’s Friday night! All week, you’ve waited impatiently for another weekend of partying. You’ve been envisioning the ragers that will transpire, the drunken antics sure to take place, and the countless hotties with whom you could...
- Posted August 2, 2011
Top 10 Websites Every College Student Will Love
I often see college students spending their time online fiddling around on Facebook or YouTube. These sites are cool in their own respect, but let’s face it. YouTube has slowly become a clusterfuck of advertisements, and Grandma...
- Posted July 21, 2011
Ten Things You Can Learn About Women in College
Our college years are ones of self discovery and drunken regrets. We are on our own for the first time in our lives and have nobody to answer to but ourselves. While we’re learning about existentialism, the...
- Posted July 20, 2011
A Simple Way To Increase Your Dating Success in College
It bugs the hell out of me that the defining line between a guy who gets laid a lot in college and born again dorm virgin is not how good their game is. I literally have seen guys...
- Posted July 12, 2011
Lessons I Learned My Freshman Year
With the year winding down, nights of reckless inebriation are replaced with all-nighters in the library preparing for finals. As the caffeine from my third Rockstar begins to course through my veins, a feeling of nostalgia takes...
- Posted April 29, 2011
4 Ways Pick Up Artist Fail with College Girls
Alright, for all my college Pick Up Artist wannabes I have news for you. You are going to die alone and never meet a girl in college … EVER. Okay just kidding, but if you are planning...
- Posted April 5, 2011
College Life: The Perfect Pregame
How To Start Your Night It’s 8 pm on a Friday night. Classes are over and you can finally enjoy the debaucheries that coincide with being single and in college. The texts start coming in. “Where are...
- Posted March 31, 2011