Are Funny Tees Still Cool?

That is a tricky question. They seem a bit played out, don’t they? But I do not think that they’ve gone out of fashion just yet.

If you’re buying a shirt in hopes of peacocking then I think it’s important to buy something that you don’t see everyday. Something original that will get people noticing.

BT-bigmistake-catalog-106.jpgIf you’re buying the shirt solely cause you like it, then by all means by anyone that you like. Funny shirts to me, have to be original. There are way too many shirts that just reek of cliche or having worn out its welcome.

I was browsing through one of the few t shirt sites that seems to have a unique selection the other day, Busted Tees.com and found a few shirts that caught my attention.BT-gavemyword-catalog-6001.jpg

What I like about these shirts are that they are funny, original, and give off a sense of your humor and agenda. But then again, what is my humor and agenda might not necessarily be yours.

So all in all, I think that Tees still have a place in the PUA wardrobe. I just think that you have to be more selective and original about the ones you choose to wear.

1. Mike_Stoute

August 24, 2007 at 9:17 am

Tee’s will never go out! Another great store for T-shirts is definitely Urban Outfitters. Their stuff is so unique.

January 4, 2008 at 6:26 am

Urban Outfitters is a good store, but its freaking expensive. I usually go to Ross or Marshalls for cheap peacocking clothes.

3. Thumbs

February 6, 2008 at 2:24 am

Tee’s are becoming excentric due to all these skateboarding clothing lines now which can be good but most of them every guy is wearing so it kinda ruins it a little too. Some intresting things i have seen are shirts from other contries like spain and mexico

4. aLpHa_kaY. A.K.A: Kevin

February 29, 2008 at 2:02 pm

I love using Tees to peacock.

My favourite one at the moment is a picture of a baby scan wearing addidas trainers with the slogan: “Born to run”.

I usually get an “awww” or something about me being pregnant XD.

I also saw a t- shirt in the net that shows a nike tike taking a form of a sperm with the slogan of: “Just did it”. I want that bad!

Pzz

5. MikeStoute

February 29, 2008 at 2:23 pm

Urban is expensive, you have to go the the clearance section there and look through “yesterdays” stuff.

I just bought 5 new t-shirts there and they were all $10 each.

Including an awesome “dick in a box” t-shirt from the SNL skit with justin timberlake.

Dick in a box t-shirt

6. FredEx

February 29, 2008 at 11:37 pm

that video/song from SNL is awesome!!
    yeah they surprisingly have funny T’s pretty much everywhere nowadays. i even saw some good ones at Target, so im sure walmart carries them also.