Free Course: Eliminate Your Inner “Nice Guy” and Pass Girl’s Secret Tests

Drake’s Tech Tips – Hold This

Sebastian Drake of the Master the Vibe program will be writing a weekly column for us here at TSB. The column will be a quick tip that you can implement immediately. Sebastian has put out some really great stuff over the years and I’m looking forward to reading his tips over the coming weeks. Let us know what you think.

Hold This by Sebastian Drake

Women are always having men do little stuff – just because they can! When a man does one of these small gestures to a woman, she starts to see him on a whole different level.

Try this one:

The Venue: Bar, nightclub, or anywhere social with drinks.

Scenario: You’re holding a drink and talking to her. You’ve been talking at least 10 minutes.

The Tech: Say, “Here, can you hold this for me, I’ll be right back” and hand her your drink. Go to the bathroom, say hi to a friend, or whatever, then come back and say, “Ah, big thanks”.

Why? The small delegation is powerful and gets her wrapping her mind around you differently.

Warning: You lose 14% of your drinks doing this. Recommended that you drink half of it first. But the gain the other 86% of the time is worth it!

Have fun, keep playin’,

Sebastian

Listen to Sebastian picking up girls with hidden mic audio

Yes...You Can HAVE My Collection of Word-for-Word Conversations with Women Report (you get the PDF Report + Full Audio Training) img

img

Never Run Out of Things to Say to Women Again

  • Conversation Games That Create Attraction
  • The Secret to Making “Small Talk” Sexier
  • How to Make Her Laugh (and make her want you)
  • 3 Tricks to Avoid Awkward Silences
img
* This is a FREE service and no credit card required.
img

About Bobby Rio I'm Bobby Rio, one of the founders of TSB. I tend to write about what is on my mind so you'll find a mix of self development, social dynamics and dating articles/experiences.  For a collection of some of my favorite articles check them out.

text
Eliminate Your Inner
"Nice Guy" & Pass Women's Secret Tests

img

This free training course shows you how to finally break free of your “nice guy” habits ruining your sex life.

Fill out form below to start your FREE Course

Enter your email for a chance!

100% Privacy. I will never spam you!

Join the Community img

Join over 84,012 other “Anti Nice Guys” in the TSB Magazine Facebook community.

Join The Community

View Free Videos img

Discover the "Innocent Trick" That Reveals What a Girl Thinks About You...

ytimg

View Free Video

img
x