Top 10 Dating Resolutions
I don’t know who the hell Sparky and Snarky are, but they put together a list of ten dating resolutions that I thought was good enough to pass along to all of you.
10. I will not be the last one to text every night when I first start flirting with someone.
9. I will not change my Facebook status to “in a relationship” within the first month of dating someone.
8. I will not get drunk on a first date.
7. I won’t keep going out with people after three dates if I’m not that into them, just because I’m bored or don’t want to be single.
6. I will wait, patiently, until my partner finishes what s/he has to say, even when I’m mad.
5. If I am single, I will put myself out there online, on the scene and through friends and meet new people, because variety is the spice of life.
4. If I am partnered, I will make an effort to keep the relationship interesting by trying new things together new places for dates, new activities in the bedroom, etc.
3. I will tell my sexual partners what I want in bed, and I will not be embarrassed about my desires, fetishes and comfort level with kink.
2. I will have as much sex as I want, but I will still be careful about my health.
1. I will raise my standards and lower my expectations.
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.
We respect your email privacy
About Bobby Rio I'm Bobby Rio, one of the founders of TSB. I tend to write about what is on my mind so you'll find a mix of self development, social dynamics and dating articles/experiences. For a collection of some of my favorite articles check them out.