Try Using These Openers Next Time You’re Out
I have a new favorite magazine. Its called Radar and it has some hilarious articles in it. I found this one titled Awkward: 100 Ice Breakers to Avoid. And all of you thought that there were no good openers left.
Here are some of the funnier ones:
1. “You might recognize me from your window.”
4. “This bar used to be cool. Now it’s mostly losers.”
9. “I can see you’re not one of those ‘shallow’ people who’s super-concerned about appearance.”
15. “Can you see my junk through these jeans? No? How about now?”
22. “Were those earrings given to you by a pimp because you’re his favorite baby doll?”
24. “Tell me honestly: Do I look like a rapist to you?”
32. “Bulimia. Pro or con?”
17. “Let’s talk about knives.”
36. “You really need to get gastric bypass surgery. Like, today.”
10. “Listen, my daughter needs a kidney real bad.”
For the rest of the list check out Radaronline.
About Bobby Rio I'm Bobby Rio, one of the founders of TSB. I tend to write about what is on my mind so you'll find a mix of self development, social dynamics and dating articles/experiences. For a collection of some of my favorite articles check them out.