Top Commenter Prizes for March

First place: Blissnosis

2nd Place:  Digital Voice Recorder

3rd Place :  Bang

4th Place:  The Boyfriend Experience Ebook

Rules are the same.  The comments must be relevant and insightful.  If most of your comments are simply “Good post”  you will not be counted.

For all of you who won prizes in February, they will be sent out shortly.

Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

1. roman123

March 5, 2008 at 6:53 pm

GOOD POST

haha hilarious

man i’m pumped for this prizes they are all fuking great.
    the 1st prize nice the 2nd one has alot of potential to help you in any form of speech the 3rd & 4th never hurt to expand your knowledge from others that spent hard working hours on making books to pass on to others.

2. Teddy Bear

March 5, 2008 at 7:34 pm

good post.

lol jk, but for real its amazing the stuff you reward us with. I really appreciate it a lot. I know isay that every month but damn I do. nobody else does this for their readers. just wondering when you gonna run out of stuff lol

March 5, 2008 at 7:46 pm

God do I need a voice recorder in the badest way, lol. Great stuff as usual, lol.

4. FredEx

March 5, 2008 at 9:35 pm

is that Blissnosis thing new??
    never heard of it.

5. Roosh

March 5, 2008 at 11:30 pm

shiny new tree-smelling copy of bang is ready to go

Roosh’s last blog post..A Disenchanted Playroom

6. Killswitch

March 6, 2008 at 12:58 am

I can honestly say that I’ve never heard of “blissnosis” but if it’s top prize it must be good.

7. Teddy Bear

March 6, 2008 at 3:10 am

i never heard of it either fred but sounds intresting. and good shit roosh i didnt know you had a course out(ebook whatever)

idk zeo i might have to compete with you for that lol

Teddy Bear’s last blog post..Top Commenter Prizes for March

8. Odin

March 6, 2008 at 2:44 pm

These seem like damn good prizes. I think I’m gonna start sticking my 2 cent in where it they will fly. Time for me to break out my typing gloves.

And I’ve never heard of Blissnosis, although I’ve heard of Vitalio.

Game on guys 🙂

9. Killswitch

March 6, 2008 at 9:15 pm

Ok..I just googled “Blissnosis” and it sounds pretty good. gotta get it

10. alphakay

March 7, 2008 at 3:32 pm

Yes, i agree with teddybear, Bobby and Mike are very generous. And really thankful for it.
    Blissnosis is new, but from derek vilatio, so im sure it should be one heck of a good product.
    Even a digital voice recorder!! Wow lol – did not expect that.
    Bang is something new to me too, yet another cliched pua guide, hopefully theres some few entertaining surprizes..
    And Mike’s ebook..I’m also interested in this, this could probably solve one of my sticking points..

Props to you guys again.

Pzz

11. Thumbs

March 9, 2008 at 12:23 am

Been awhile guys, sorry about the absence but hey Teddy I finally got the cat-dog thing finished.

12. Odin

March 18, 2008 at 5:32 pm

Any prize would be cool for me.

The digital voice recorded seems damn great! I do need to improve my tonality somewhat.

13. Jaison

December 19, 2009 at 10:23 am

I could never figure out how Blissnosis is different from the “Masculine Enhancement Series” – which I have…

Replies?