Live College Pickups: One of our Readers in Action

One of our readers, Seraf, recently posted a link to this video in the field reports section of our site. I watched the video and thought that it was definitely worth posting on the site.

Seraf has been studying game for only a short period and you can see that he’s really practicing what he’s learning. And if you want to get good.. you need to be out there practicing.

If anyone else has audio or video of them picking up girls let me know and I’ll post it on the site. I really believe its a great way to learn.

[MEDIA=82]

Let's face it.  Girl's don't make it easy for you.  She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty.  If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

1. Bobby Rio

March 22, 2008 at 2:19 pm

Seraf… you look like one of the guys on that Succeed at Dating video I sent you. Good body language… posturing, and leading!!

2. alphakay

March 22, 2008 at 2:49 pm

Seraf!

Where are you from? You look like filipino lol.

Well newayz, just wanna give props, you seemed to remain calm throughout, also stacking up threads was done really well.

Nice to see you in action – especially in college.

Pzz

3. shrek

March 22, 2008 at 10:22 pm

Nice job Seraf.

4. Thumbs

March 22, 2008 at 11:42 pm

way to go Seraf, dig this man and i might have to get back into all this.. oh yea UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS

5. Seraf (3 comments)

March 23, 2008 at 3:29 am

Thanks for all the love guys. Appreciate it. I’m not sure what your definition of a “short period” is, but I finished reading Neil’s Book (The Game) around June last year. I guess you can say I’ve been in the game since then. I’ve done my work. Failure yes, but success little by little as well.

Also, in the very first scene after the opening title, you can see the Audio Recorder in my back pocket as I approach. I didn’t notice that until now.

6. EvilWoobie

March 23, 2008 at 7:47 am

That is so cool. Nice conversation. Friendly, non-creepy and adorable.
    *claps*

Evilwoobie’s last blog post..An Angel, Her Puppy Eyes and a Scary Story

7. John K

March 23, 2008 at 10:47 am

Very impressive and, more importantly, very inspiring. Keep up the great work!

March 23, 2008 at 3:18 pm

at first I thought you were Pradeep from the Vh1 show, lmao. I’m glad i was wrong, you are waaaaaaaayy better. Good job and the first girl was beautiful.

9. Roosh

March 24, 2008 at 12:46 am

I see you are a firm believer of the time constraint!

I wish i was in college again with what i know now. Good to see you are not wasting your time there…

Roosh’s last blog post..Taking Your Game International

10. MikeStoute

March 24, 2008 at 12:16 pm

Good work young skywalker!

11. Pingback: Live College Pickups - Dating, Pickup, Seduction

12. Odin

March 28, 2008 at 2:38 pm

I like his approaching. Lots of good routines, cold reading, kinoing, comedy, laughing etc.

Really nice, obviously needs a little polishing (so does mine tbh). Sounds a little unnatural at tiems, but that will obviously come with times.

Seraf deserves some damn credit for having the balls to go do it, and do it well. Nice nickname too.

March 29, 2008 at 2:02 pm

I know what you mean Odin. In this particular case, the part of my game that needs polishing is the fact I was holding on to a certain outcome. That’s why I laughed so much and said "just kidding" so much.

Neil Strauss says to let go of your outcome. I always find more success when I don’t worry so much about getting a kiss or a number. If you can let go of your outcome you will be more loose and fluid and be able to play your game better.

14. roman123

March 30, 2008 at 12:04 pm

yo man you inspire me man. just motivates to keep getting better.

keep it up bro

15. kam

May 11, 2008 at 11:09 pm

STUD

16. alex U

November 1, 2008 at 6:55 am

I’m curious as to how you got to a convo about naming the 5 oceans, but very inspired by your work 🙂 keep it up young playah!
    I’m starting uni campus life soon, so this really gave me some ground to work on C= Thanks!

17. IronWill

June 7, 2009 at 7:01 pm

NICE MAN! I can tell you’ve worked hard at this.

x