How to be the Bad Boy Women Want

Bad Boys get the girls

In this podcast Mike and I discuss women’s fasicnation with the bad boys. We talk about some of the most common traits of the bad boy.

We then go through a list of ways that you can subtly take on some bad boy characteristics in your own life. While being the bad boy might not be for everyone, it will certainly ad some appeal to many women, especially the younger ones.

[MEDIA=189]

[orange]QU2aGzfUojI[/orange]

Let's face it.  Girl's don't make it easy for you.  She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty.  If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

1. Killswitch

July 13, 2008 at 2:20 pm

HAHA…I want to see the youtube video…what’s the link??

-KilSwitch

2. Bobby Rio

July 13, 2008 at 2:34 pm

Kill

witch video you talking about?

3. Killswitch

July 13, 2008 at 4:55 pm

the video that’s mentioned in this podcast…umm…something about when ya were in college

-KillSwitch

4. MikeStoute

July 13, 2008 at 5:17 pm

@killSwitch

I added it to the post for you 😉

5. Killswitch

July 13, 2008 at 6:27 pm

ha…thanks man.

-KillSwitch

July 13, 2008 at 9:51 pm

Great podcast, loved the rundown list of badboys traits… and the music too lol.

July 14, 2008 at 3:38 am

I actually have a some of that PUA cologne that you guys mention in the podcast. The one made by Johnny Wolf. He said he wants it to be eventually sold at Macy’s chain retail stores around the country.

I wear it all the time I go sarging. It’s become my “default” cologne. Part of a pre-game ritual.

You guys want me to do a review on it?

8. MikeStoute

July 14, 2008 at 8:25 pm

Seraf

I’ll review it right now.

Don’t buy Crap like this!

I am actually mad with what’s going on with all these products being recycled within the industry. All love to you Seraf ;)but I just know you went to the PUA Summit and they were pushing trash like this there on everyone. It pisses me off that they would actually pitch this to someone who wants to be better with women, a genuine person such as yourself.

If you noticed, we barley push seduction products anymore because a lot of them are just the same thing over and over. Crap crap and more crap.

I’m sure Mr. Wolf wants it to be sold in Macy’s, who wouldn’t? These Pheromone products have been around for years! It would have happened already, if the sh*t worked!?!?!?

Go get some versace blue jeans or John Paul Gaultier (1/2 the PRICE), something is telling me that those million dollar companies have put more research and development into their products than Mr. Wolf.
    I can guarantee you will get more compliments with those two than you do with the wolf potion.

My guess:

He was approached by an affiliate pheromone cologne company to promote on his site, then he convinced them to make him a private label of it, literally changing the label.

Or maybe I’m wrong and Mr. Wolf has a lab in his basement where he mixes his magic pheromone cologne like in “Breaking Bad”, Naahhh… 😉

July 15, 2008 at 1:30 am

He said something about a chemist doing research on the pheremones and they came from athletes and other alpha males.

I’ve only gotten one compliment on it. The smell doesn’t last too long.

10. Mike Stoute

July 15, 2008 at 11:10 am

He’ll probably say anything to sell that crap. lol

Mike Stoute’s last blog post..Body Language 202 (day 24)

11. id

July 17, 2008 at 1:35 am

I think the questions to take away from this are:

What can I do to be more adventurous?
    How can I make my life more exciting?

Once I get some other things in my life straightened out I think this is the place I’m going to focus my inner game work.

I want to warn guys to be careful with fake it till you make it confidence. It really fucked me up for awhile. I eventually realized that I was coming off as reaction seeking AND an arrogant asshole. Plus anytime you are focusing on being more confident, your focus is inward. The game is played out there – not in your head.

12. lilez0521

July 19, 2008 at 11:06 pm

Dude id you are so right about that with ‘Fake it til you make it”. Those are the behaviors that come with it. Also because it’s genuine people can see right through it. Not only that, but if the right person comes along, they can totally shatter you so called “Confidence”. Real Confidence only comes with time and experience. I’ve been asking myself those questions lately, How can i make my life more exciting, and What can i do to be more adventurous? It’s not necessarily about the things you do. I think its more less about your intentions and the way that you do it.

13. KillSwitch

July 20, 2008 at 11:16 am

I have to agree with Mike, the pheromone thing is crap…the last time I heard about it was when I was in the 6th grade…that’s 1996…yeah. anyway, it’s a shame that PUA’s are selling these things at their summits and shit just to get an extra buck. don’t get me wrong, colognes help..but they will not get you the girl.

-KillSwitch

14. a2c

July 27, 2008 at 7:51 pm

do pheromone not work? 🙁 iv never got roud to trying thenm but was relying on them if my game doesnt get any better lol 🙁

15. id

July 31, 2008 at 9:39 pm

Thanks for my new answer to “What do you do?”: I’m a professional Chutes and Ladders Player

Interesting how close this is to cocky/funny. Just another way of explaining the frame

By the way- I have a new product coming out soon – id’s Fromunda Pheromones