10 Gadgets That Kick Ass and Take Names
What guy doesn’t enjoy a solid gadget? Gadgets can get you out of a bind, keep you out of trouble or even get you laid. It all depends on the gadget and how you use it. Here is an opportunity for you to check out ten kick-ass gadgets that you can pack in your arsenal.
1. Sony KDL-46XBR4: Every man needs a screen to watch sports, action movies or other destructive television. This Sony boasts a crystal clear 1080p LCD picture with accurate color and smooth transitions through its 120 Hz processor.
2. 2. Apple iPod: Debate this all you want. The iPod offers amazing apps to help you juggle your girl, bros and work. All this on a small handheld device that fits in your shirt pocket plus it won’t raise her curiosity to thumb through your texts while you’re on the can.
3. Keychain Alcohol Detector: This isn’t on the list to insinuate all guys are alcoholics and drive impaired. It is on the list because many of us do tip back a few and really need to be on top of it. This handy device will let you know if you need to toss the keys to a friend before you hit the road.
4. Bowers-Wilkins Noise-Isolating Muffs: Never mind what you heard elsewhere about the best headphone gear, they have nothing on this beast. Bowers-Wilkins brings the astute male the optimum in listening pleasure. No matter your music styling’s these headphones will bring out the best in every chord.
5. Contour Wearable Video Camera: Compact, easy to carry 1080p quality and simple edit and launch. What a great tool to capture those amazing or embarrassing moments, which you can quickly post on social network sites to share with the rest of the world.
6. GenevaSound iPod Sound: You have your iPod now you need a place to dock it and blast your choice tunes. This exceptional docking station blasts out the sounds in a refined yet ass-kicking manner. A much awaited side-kick for your iPod.
7. Sony PSP Phone: You heard right. If you’re a gamer then this phenomenon is going to be right up your trend setting alley. With a 4G platform and all the features of a Smartphone, roll the best in a bundle than lace it with PSP gaming capabilities and – Heaven.
8. Nike Sport/GPS Watch: Guys need to know the time, especially when hitting the gym. Add to that a watch with the ability to tell you where the hell you are, perfection. That’s just what you get with this lightweight, large faced and attractive watch.
9. Northstar Brew Master Refrigerator: A refrigerator that dispenses beer instead of water. The through door draft systems is genius, simple to operate and maintain with in refrigerator keg tapping system. You’ll be the master of the party scene.
10. Mac OS X Lion: This laptop is light year’s ahead of the competition and is a perfect fit for internet communications. This sophisticated little laptop is an outright hot box for pictures, films and creating of your designs. The Lion is super fast, amazingly sleek and user friendly.
About Spyder Collins As the writing leg of the three-headed beast from Razor Thin Studios, Spyder has been making the rounds about the internet. With a passion for creative writing, which he explores in his blogs, he brings a unique flavor. A blogger by trade with appearances in some pretty sweet spots but Spyder may have found his true home with TSB.