Free Course: Eliminate Your Inner “Nice Guy” and Pass Girl’s Secret Tests

5 Totally Valid Reasons You Shouldn’t Exercise

Screen shot 2015-06-29 at 1.12.07 PM

The gym is for everyone right? It can sure feel that way. If you’re not going out and exercising then you clearly don’t care much for your health. Of course, this is a slightly short-sighted view and doesn’t take into account the complex and diverse range of human wants and needs. Sometimes, the gym isn’t necessary, other times it can actually be a bad idea.

Procrastination isn’t one of the reasons, so if you thought you could get fit and strong by not exercising, I have no magic pill for you. The reasons you might want to consider spending your time away from weights and treadmills are nicely summed up in a post from Breaking Muscles Eric Stevens. It includes the obvious excuse of being injured, and the not so obvious problems of simply disliking the gym or being in the wrong tribe:

4. You’re in the Wrong Tribe or Don’t Have One

There tend to be two types of exercisers – lone wolves and pack animals. Both can be problematic if you don’t surround yourself with the right people. While exercise is a personal journey and there’s certainly nothing wrong with going on a nice trail run or bike ride on your own, life does come down to people. Support matters, and if you’re hanging around the wrong people or not hanging out with any, you’re most likely not getting the support you need.

According to a study from the Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, people who exercise with a partner or a group are “more likely to stay on track.” Additionally, new science suggests that for some people group exercise may trigger the same pleasant chemical response associated with things like laughter and dancing.

I’m sure that for 90% of us, the gym is a good thing, and when used right can be both enjoyable and immensely effective in helping us reach our goals. For the other 10%, forcing yourself into the exercise routine when it’s not a good idea can be anything but beneficial, and often do more harm. Read the rest of the post to find out what the right and wrong situations are.

Yes...You Can HAVE My Collection of Word-for-Word Conversations with Women Report (you get the PDF Report + Full Audio Training) img

img

Never Run Out of Things to Say to Women Again

  • Conversation Games That Create Attraction
  • The Secret to Making “Small Talk” Sexier
  • How to Make Her Laugh (and make her want you)
  • 3 Tricks to Avoid Awkward Silences
img
* This is a FREE service and no credit card required.
img

About Sam Brinson Sam is a writer living in Uruguay. Sam follows the latest in aging break throughs.

text
Eliminate Your Inner
"Nice Guy" & Pass Women's Secret Tests

img

This free training course shows you how to finally break free of your “nice guy” habits ruining your sex life.

Fill out form below to start your FREE Course

Enter your email for a chance!

100% Privacy. I will never spam you!

Join the Community img

Join over 84,012 other “Anti Nice Guys” in the TSB Magazine Facebook community.

Join The Community

View Free Videos img

Discover the "Innocent Trick" That Reveals What a Girl Thinks About You...

ytimg

View Free Video

img
x