- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Sex With Your Co-Worker—Getting Through The Awkward Aftermath
The two of you were out with the rest of the team for an after-work drink. As the night progressed, the others started to peel off. After a while you were the only ones remaining. She isn’t...
- Posted August 19, 2016
Is Friendship Possible After A Break Up?
Let us first dispense with the obvious response to this question. No, it doesn’t depend on whether you parted on good or bad terms. You may have broken with a girl because you found that in the...
- Posted August 12, 2016
What To Do About Your Young Mom Crush
Young married mothers are quite different from the standard MILFs, who are usually approaching middle age, and single mothers, who have their own set of issues and circumstances. The young married mother is the pretty, delightful, seemingly...
- Posted August 5, 2016
How To Date A Hot Hippie
Hipster girls may strike you as unapproachable. They are interminable frumps, wear little to no make-up, are never without an opinion, and appear to give away their affections so freely that intimacy with them seems impossible. Women...
- Posted August 4, 2016
How To Date A Single Mother
The hot woman with whom you’ve finally managed to get a date has not told you everything. At first you admired her from a distance. You then chatted, flirted, and charmed your way into her favor. The...
- Posted July 14, 2016
The Advantages Of Drawing Out A Flirtation
You know she likes the look of you from the way she holds your stare and dangles herself in front of you whenever the two you meet. She makes it a point to speak to you and...
- Posted June 24, 2016
The Consequences Of Sleeping With Her Best Friend
It began as a harmless flirtation. The thing the two of you had in common from the onset is your girlfriend—that is, your respective close relationships to her. She felt comfortable around you. When the three of...
- Posted June 16, 2016
My Interview With The Professional Wingman
Today I got to sit down and chat with LA’s Thomas Edwards, creator of “The Professional Wingman.” I met Thomas months back at a entrepreneur networking party in NY. Once he told me what he does, I...
- Posted June 14, 2016
Small Gestures that Will Make a Big Impact On Your Girl
Sustaining a relationship (or even getting one off the ground) requires a bit of effort, but that doesn’t mean you have to make over the top gestures all the time to keep her. Of course those things...
- Posted June 13, 2016
Is She Too Young For You?
It is a commonplace that men prefer women who are younger than them. The belief that women age faster than men, in their appearance, cannot hold when both sexes are in their twenties. Nevertheless, men of that...
- Posted June 9, 2016
Why a Breakup Might Up Your Fitness Game
The idea of going through a breakup isn’t usually a great one no matter where you stand on the relationship, but there might be an upside to it when you take your workouts in account. A recent report...
- Posted June 6, 2016