- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Break The Internet, Jennifer Lawrence
So, the new Hunger Games movie has come out, and certainly destroyed box office records and what not, and there is one more left to go. Hooray. The main thing that people need to realize is that,...
- Posted November 24, 2014
Here Are Some Other Photos of Kim Kardashian
We have a very love/hate relationship with Kim Kardashian. Just about everything that she stands for is atrocious and terrible, and she seems quite annoying. But she is quite attractive. We’re not going to even apologize for...
- Posted November 17, 2014
Jessica Chastain Is Certainly Intersteller
Maybe you haven’t heard, but Christopher Nolan has a new movie out. You know, the dude from the new Batman movies and, well, that’s the main thing, right? This is they guy who made the Christian Bale/Batman...
- Posted November 10, 2014
Piper Perabo Gives Us The Willies, In A Good Way
As we type this, it is currently Halloween. And as we were putting this post together, we were thinking about what kinds of gals we should highlight, with the point trying to somehow conjure up some kind...
- Posted November 3, 2014
8 Really Weird Things To Know About Boobs
Boobs. So normal for people who have them and so majestically appealing to those who don’t. If you thought you knew everything there is to know about the girls, think again. #1) Squeezing Boobs Might Prevent...
- Posted October 30, 2014
Adrianne Palicki Will Make Us Watch A Keanu Reeves Movie
We don’t hate Keanu Reeves. Let’s get that out there right now. But he’s not exactly someone who gets us into the theaters. So, when we saw ads for this new “John Wick” movie, and Keanu Reeves...
- Posted October 27, 2014
We Positively Judge Vera Farmiga
Hear about this new movie The Judge? It’s the first time since, it sounds like, 1883 that Robert Downey Jr. is playing something other than a superhero. Which is good. It’s about time that he’s actually doing...
- Posted October 20, 2014
Naomi Watts Makes Us Fly
Have you seen trailers for the new Michael Keaton movie called “Birdman?” If you haven’t, you should quit whatever it is you’re doing — which, we suppose, in this case means reading this particular post — and...
- Posted October 13, 2014
We Don’t Want Rosamund Pike To Be Gone, Girl
Gone Girl was one of those movies that snuck up on us. We saw everyone reading the book, and so it was always on our radar. But it was one of those books that we thought TOO...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Rachel McAdams Can Truly Detect Us
Yes, again, we get it that the title of this sucker is clunky. That’s the way these things go. But the point is that Rachel McAdams is very possibly going to be in the next season of...
- Posted September 29, 2014
Emmy Rossum Is Finally On Our Radar
We’re going to be honest about something up front here. If Emmy Rossum were to walk past us on the street, well, first we’d be wondering what this super attractive woman is walking down our street. Secondly,...
- Posted September 21, 2014