Mystery Shows How To Deal With Shit Tests

This video has been around awhile but I’ve just rewatched it recently and thought it is a really good example of how to deal with a hostile target. This girl is throwing shit test after shit test to Mystery and he keeps plowing along. She can insult him all she wants but he keeps going.

Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

1. thepickupsite.com

October 23, 2007 at 11:14 am

Lol, I love it when she says her name all self-important, and he’s like ‘who?’

He looks like Neo taking on 5000 Agent Smiths. Very nice 🙂

2. FredEx

October 24, 2007 at 11:56 am

Wow.. I’ve Seen This Video Before,
    But For Some Reason It Just Barely “Clicked” For Me.
    And The Way It Ended Just Gave Me All The Motivation I Need For The Next Week Or So.

3. aLpHa_kaY. A.K.A: Kevin

February 28, 2008 at 12:54 pm

Wow..I’m really amazed on the capability of his skill:

“He looks like Neo taking on 5000 Agent Smiths.”

Lool, the best metaphor to use on this.

The ploughing is just amazing…This girl is like almost inpenetratable, Mystery may be the only guy that gets laid from this chick. Almost any guy would get blown out from this.

Its like Mystery has an anwser for everything she says.

Gotta give him props for this.

Pzz

4. FredEx

February 28, 2008 at 9:51 pm

seen this. even have this on my phone.
    if ever you feel something is impossible, all you gotta do is watch this and it will realign your perception into believing “Impossible is nothing.”
    i love the ending to this. just awesome.

5. Anonymous

September 12, 2008 at 1:55 pm

this shit is immense. Some of those shit tests actually made me cringe, how he got out of those, i dont know? he must be a genius

6. lex

November 25, 2008 at 7:52 pm

Wow. She’s loving it though. He doesn’t just plough on, he demolishes her shit tests and frames all of it. Notice the change after the initial hostility. Glorified bum – excellent – she tries to frame him and he shatters it. Ahaha the nested loop change into the nieces, hilarious.
    OMG, he makes her friend melt in about 10 seconds, turns his shoulder towards girl 1, you can pretty much see the disbelief.
    He totally has her at the end, she becomes as docile as a chicken.
    Final thought… was he just using her as target practice?