Mehow In-Field Video

A couple people in the comments were mentioning Mehow’s in-field training videos. Mehow is quickly becoming extremely popular for his videos, so I thought I would post one for you guys. Mehow has a complete 8 disc DVD set out that is supposed to be great (if you want to buy yourself any early Christmas gift) Learn more about Mehow here…
[kml_flashembed movie=”http://www.mehowgetthegirl.com/video/wealthtv.swf” width=”640″ height=”480″ wmode=”transparent” /]

Learn more about Mehow here…

[MEDIA=38]

Let's face it.  Girl's don't make it easy for you.  She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty.  If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

1. teddy bear

December 15, 2007 at 1:01 pm

its crazy how a camera can be right there and they still fall for everything. i really like how on his storytelling about drawing when he was a kid, he grab her hand and drew onto it with his finger(great kino) ima half to use that one

2. mike

December 17, 2007 at 11:24 am

I saw about 45 minutes of one of the Mehow In Field DVD’s at a buddies house…the cameras are more hidden and less noticeable to the targets. I’m still impressed and can’t wait to see more. Anyone heard about The Jeffy Show?? I’m thinking of getting that series and then me and my bud are gonna burn each other copies of what we have.

3. Attractology Attraction and Seduction Guide

December 17, 2007 at 2:52 pm

Mehow is an excellent Pick Up Artist who a lot of people can learn from. He is physically unattractive and describes himself as 6ft tall fetus. But this guy has got game and a lot of it. His in-field videos are great despite there is much social proofing involved off camera that aids his Pick up. A few girls think he is a celebrity because he mentions he is in the film industry (which is true) and is non specific about his film details. He also is usually rolling in a VIP with a ton of people. There is nothing wrong with that. But it should be taken into account. In terms of his game, he goes by the book with 4 or 5 routines that he cycles through using kino and prize-bites. The beauty is, it works. i highly recommend the infield exposed videos from Mehow. cheers
    -Dthomas

4. Johnny Blace

December 17, 2007 at 11:24 pm

Yes, alot of people don’t realize that when you roll into a place with cameras or a crew.. like Mystery… you have some built in social proof.

remember in the Game when Neil Strauss gets laid because a girl thinks he’s Moby

5. AJ

December 18, 2007 at 2:56 am

He seems to be pretty good at his material so I’d give him that. And as mentioned, the social proof factor is definitely there with the camera. Only problem I have is that he seems to rely too heavily on canned material. Isolating the target and genuine conversation will need to take place eventually..

6. mike

December 18, 2007 at 1:09 pm

Yes, I agree with the socially proofed camera thing…but for me, the value in the DVD’s is seeing how it all comes together – like certain routines, his liberal use of time constraints, kino, etc. If you don’t have the flow to spend on bootcamps right now (like me), this is the next best thing.

Check more of his demo’s on YouTube if you’re interested. The cameras are better hidden than what’s shown in the example above. And the DVD’s also include a Mehow analysis of what and why he chooses to do certain things.

7. T

December 20, 2007 at 12:05 am

His delivery is a little effeminate, but his stuff is solid overall.

T’s last blog post..Why We Have More Opportunity Than Our Parents Yet Are Less Happy

8. Danzig

January 2, 2008 at 12:05 pm

I liked this – but the whole ‘missy’ bit felt really tacked on. I mean it’s great he’s learned to copy mystery but it just seemed uncessary. I don’t think he said it convincingly enough, after all he already had her. I probably would have executed a different neg to be honest.

9. aLpHa_kaY. A.K.A: Kevin

February 2, 2008 at 7:36 am

My first impression of Mehow was…this guy, picking up chicks?

But after watching some of his videos, i realized, he is a sick PUA!
    He manages to create attraction sooo quick, WITH the use of kino.
    I was really amazed, cuz his style was very unique.

I gotta give him props for that.

x