Going in for the Kiss
How I wish I had read articles like this ten years ago when I was fucking up with chicks left and right in college. Back then I had no problem meeting women, but I had a huge problem closing the deal with them. It makes me sick to my stomach when I think of the hot college ass I missed out on because I was too nervous to go for the kiss.
I can remember nights sitting up till like four in the morning talking to some chick who was probably dying for me to kiss her already, but I kept waiting for that perfect moment. And I would talk myself right past it.
It was the one question I would constantly ask my friends, “How do you go from talking to the kiss?” Back then I never had anyone give me a great answer, but this article by Stephen Nash will answer the question for any you who might be struggling with the same problem.
I have huge respect for Stephen, and believe strongly in his knowledge, as he displayed in his “Most Memorable Pick-up Story.” Stephen teaches men how to score the girl of their dreams… This post on going in for the kiss is definately worth reading.
Going in for the Kiss by Stephen Nash
Here we go – the step-by-step guide to being super smooth when it’s time to smooch:
In my estimation, this is where most guys blow it. They know the girl is ready to be kissed, yet they freeze up and pass a bunch of good opportunities to make a move,waiting for that perfect one. Even worse, they’ll wait hoping the woman will make the first move.
If you’re the kind of guy who hesitates, I got news for you… There are no perfect windows of opportunity, just many good ones, and 99% of the time she will not be the first to initiate any form of intimacy. If she does, consider yourself lucky.
How do we handle this slightly awkward situation? Very simply. The key here is spotting these good, small windows of opportunity and then taking advantage of them. Still better is to just create these windows yourself. I have covered a lot more steps in my e-book “How To Get A Girlfriend” but for now I have just illustrated a basic technique.
Let’s cover this point-by-point:
1) The first thing to make sure of is that you’re both having a good time, getting along well and physical contact has been established. It could be anything from holding hands, to a playful push on the shoulder. At this point it is important that she has touched you in some way indicating interest on her part.
2) When you feel you have reached this point, start slowing down the energy of the interaction. Start subtly moving a bit closer to her, slowing down your speech, and take longer pauses between sentences. The thought here is SUBTLE.
3) Now here’s the secret, the one move that will assure you to be remembered by her as the smoothest guy ever… During each of those pauses in your conversation,stare at her lips. You can even start talking again, though slowly, still staring at her lips. Start slowly moving in closer. The words you’re saying at this point become irrelevant; the sexual tension in the air will be too thick.
4) Slowly move your eyes from her mouth to her eyes and back again. If she has not moved away, or shown any sign of unease, you can place a hand on her hip and bring her in closer.
5) Usually she will lean in the rest of the way and kiss you. After all, at this stage, your lips should only be an inch or two away from hers. Congratulations! In her mind, you are the world’s smoothest man.
If you enjoyed these articles I would recommend picking up a copy of his book How to Get a Girlfriend. He goes much further into these concepts… and of course gives away many secrets he’s been holding out on in the free articles.
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.
We respect your email privacy
About Bobby Rio I'm Bobby Rio, one of the founders of TSB. I tend to write about what is on my mind so you'll find a mix of self development, social dynamics and dating articles/experiences. For a collection of some of my favorite articles check them out.