AFC Adam Lyons Direct Game Tutorial

I’ve heard a bunch about this guy AFC Adam from various sources. He was actualy voted 3rd best pick up artist in the world!!

I went and checked out a few videos from him and decided to post them. Let me know what you guys think of him.

If you’re looking for an affordable bootcamp- we ranked Adam Lyon’s our top choice for 2009.

[MEDIA=167]

We met up with AFC Adam in NYC during one of his boot camps. See the entire video here

[MEDIA=51]

[MEDIA=52]

[MEDIA=57]

Let's face it.  Girl's don't make it easy for you.  She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty.  If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

1. Thumbs

February 15, 2008 at 9:14 pm

Ok well this reinfores a few concepts we have seen
    Cocky/funny is definitly demonstrated in video 2 and goes back to the post where we were talking about the opener of “will you marry me”

the first.. i honestly dont get it

and the 3rd goes back to the post about dance class and knowing how to dance, he does’nt have any great moves its just how relaxed he looks and how he appears to be smooth with his abilities but all he simply does it take what every guy does out there and make it better.

I like his techniques

February 16, 2008 at 2:16 am

I didn’t really understand the 1st video, but I was somewhat impressed by the 3rd. I’m not great out there on the dancefloor and am not as familiar with the structure of a conversation flow with dancing. Any tips?

3. Thumbs

February 16, 2008 at 3:33 am

Well when it comes to dancing I have had three ideas
    1) learn from watching videos
    2) hire a dance instructor
    3) go to a dance class

4. Baby Cortez

February 16, 2008 at 11:59 am

I bought his book and it was only like 38 pages long. It was quality stuff,but just not very in-depth at all.

5. beanieville

February 17, 2008 at 9:25 am

Nice post, friend!

—————
    Get ready to fire your freakin boss!

We show you how!

beanieville’s last blog post..How to Trade the Downtrend

6. aLpHa_kaY. A.K.A: Kevin

February 17, 2008 at 9:31 am

Well when it comes to dancing I have had three ideas1) learn from watching videos2) hire a dance instructor3) go to a dance class

Agreed. I sometimes learn from videos, but its more prefered if you go to a dance class.

I’ve seen the second video before, quite eye-opening with the 1 minute k-close. He does have good game, especially in terms of directness.

Pzz

7. simonater

February 20, 2008 at 6:21 am

hey, nice to see the brits playing their part…. I am new to this and have read a few books but not attended any seminars yet and got put off by the over-the-top U.S. behaviour ( mehow )in a set, so it’s nice to see that toned down to my culture and get to see a great P.U.A. in action who gets results !. Actually these two brits are quite good looking guys anyway and maybe one is a 7 and the other ( longer hair ) is an 8 , so how about seeing a 5 or a 4 going into a set successfully with 8 girls ?…. want to train in London soon , going to Italy for a few months to work so gotta get some game skills b4 then !.

8. Diego

April 13, 2008 at 1:35 pm

This guy is simple the best, that is the coolest way to make game!!

The first video I totally understand it, thats so freakin cool, this guy is going to be the top!

9. Magnet

June 18, 2008 at 3:47 pm

i was look at the video where Adam was dancing with that chick. I realized that keeping your cool while dancing is important. Now im a dancer. I can dance but there IS such things as over doing it. Adam kept his cool and did not over do it and still made it look good. Plus those songs they played were perfect for seducing a girl on the dance floor.

10. meyu

June 3, 2009 at 2:51 pm

Adam, you are the best !!!!! 🙂 what song is playing in the second video in the end?

11. AFC Adam Lyons Exposed

June 29, 2011 at 2:10 am

I loved it one of the best things I have ever done it was a bargain as well – the teaching was superb (he is 3ed in the world) you could really feel his passion and drive and he really did what you to get good

12. AFC Adam Lyons Exposed

July 4, 2011 at 2:37 am

I cherished it on the list of greatest issues I have actually completed it absolutely was a discount at the same time – the instructing was superb (he’s 3ed on earth) you may genuinely come to feel his passion and push and he truly did that which you to get good