Watch Dr. Phil- Ross Jeffries, Mystery Method Episode

I know I’m a little bit late posting this video. Originally we were trying to download it into our Media Player but the file is too big so we decided to just post a link to it.

I watched it and felt Dr. Phil was pretty objective, although bringing in that lady at the end who was conned was uncalled for, as it had nothing to do with the community.

Ross Jeffries used this solely as an opportunity to further market his dying product. While I understand his intentions I think more focus should have been placed on the positive benefit this community brings to many guy’s lives.

Love Systems on Dr. Phil with Savoy and The Don

Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

1. Anonymous (6 comments)

April 14, 2008 at 4:29 pm

I think they should have had hotter girls on the show because they said they don’t get approached in clubs unless it’s by a guy who they normally wouldn’t be attracted to. Now they did say that the opinion openers we nice because she felt like he actually cared about her opinion. These girls were about a lo 6 or mid seven on my scale. There was some truth in what Ross was saying buy 90% of it I think was that he just wanted to talk down everyone else and big himself up so that he could sell his product. Yes the lady at the end had nothing to do with the community.

April 14, 2008 at 6:31 pm

Dr. Phil is such a man hater. And to me, although Ross’ method does work, the Mystery Method is an better fit, but when they say that Savoy created it ( I haven’t watched the episode yet but I read a transcript where they say that) wasn’t it really Mystery who created it, but then Savoy took over?

3. Le Tigre

April 14, 2008 at 8:50 pm

I saw Ross as trying to knock down Mystery method, deliberately misrepresenting it in order to make himself look better. He attempted to make negs appear to be something truly damaging to women, when it is the most basic and harmless thing in the world

It is a classic strategy, get the other guy on the defense and you won t have to have your own record examined.  Lets be honest as there are many good things about seduction, there are negative sides to it too.  And if I were to choose a more negative method, it would be Ross’s style.

Whether or not what Ross teaches works or not, I cannot judge (Although I want to do a little experimenting), I can say one thing though, he strikes me as a lousy human being.

I think there is room to clean up seduction, and even this website as well (which I love!).  There should be more talk about using condoms, and respecting women.  To be outright and clear that one should ever force themselves on a woman is a good thing, because some students need these instructions.  If this were done, the critics would have little fodder to degrade these practices.

4. Killswitch

April 14, 2008 at 11:02 pm

Ok, I watched it and hears what I have to say. Besides the fact that I’m not a fan of Ross’ product, he did very well for the first part of his segment. However, he did a complete 180 when the show returned from commercial break. Honestly, Ross reminded me of a little kid who’s trying to get the other kids in trouble…"they do this….I do this" "Here’s what they do….I do it better". I have to agree with whoever said that Ross relies that his time is almost up. I guess that’s why he’s bashing the other schools. Man, he really should have kept his cool…I felt like I was reading "the game" all over again

5. Nirvanos

April 14, 2008 at 11:34 pm

It was an interesting watch in any case you know. I especially liked more the response in turn, than the actual show.

It caused a lot of bonding on this side. I mean look at all those people who went and posted very nice replies to that woman’s blog (the one who pissed on the episode about ross).

April 15, 2008 at 12:05 am

Those girls were GORGEOUS! Not sure I would have the balls to game them straight up. I’d need a couple warm-up sets first.

Overall I hated the episode. It was biased against men from the start. "WOMEN BEWARE" has such a negative connotation. They don’t understand some men need to learn this stuff.

Fuck Dr. Phil

7. JohnnyG

April 15, 2008 at 12:08 am

Jeffries got burned some there and he deserves it, trying to make MM seem wrong and, if anything his NLP teachings has the potential for corruption. Guy looks like frankenstien, just Ahab willing to bad mouth the whole communmity and go down with the ship if he could sink it, which he can’t. What a douche.

8. eddy

April 15, 2008 at 3:19 am

I thought the mystery method guys came across well – the audience responded very well to them until ross jeffries fucked it up – he made a real ass of himself on the show and foolishly tried to gloss over essence of his work which DR. Phil was obviously going to recognize as NLP – as far as im concerned NLP IS a form of hypnosis. I cant believe HE thinks that mm is devious and his methods are clean! Its almost laughable!

April 15, 2008 at 7:37 pm

Yeah Ross’ method is totally not this squeaky clean style, has anyone heard of the October Man pattern? From what I’ve read its one of the most powerful patterns created and it could actually be used for harm. I’ve never seen a full on step by step descriptions of the pattern but supposedly its one of the most devious and powerful ones in NLP seduciton.

10. MikeStoute

April 16, 2008 at 8:58 pm

It comes down to being ethical. If you are ethical, then there is never any deception, just teasing.

11. Nirvanos

April 17, 2008 at 4:43 am

This is fun, I just found ross’ video reply about the show:

It’s interesting to see how he sees the whole thing

12. Thumbs

April 18, 2008 at 8:35 am

Hmm the video wont load for me so ill have to find it somewhere else

13. Ross Jeffries

April 19, 2008 at 6:56 pm

Oh, it just warms my heart to see your little bitches getting your frilly pink panties in a wad.Let me clear this up: THIS WAS A SCRIPTED AND STAGED TV SHOW. I was given the role of being the guy who spills the beans on the community, and that is what I did. It was not supposed to be a fair discussion; but a war between opposing sides. That is what they wanted, that is what I gave them.And I find it beyond ironic that you guys are knocking ME for acting sleazy on a sleazy talk show, when Nick(aka Savoy) is stealing Mystery’s name, domain name and public fame, and portraying himself as the creator of the entire thing.  He is actively misleading the public at large who probably think they are getting Mystery when they go to the MM.com domain name. Hilarious that you ignore this grossly twisted behavior but slam me.  Maybe you ought to stop looking at the speck of dust in my eye and look  at the maggot-encrusted dildo in Nick’s.And as for the effectiveness of SS over MM and any other method, and my skill as a teacher, I would like to issue a challenge to the entire community. So listen up MM, RSD, DeAngelo, Wygant, Zan, etc etc etc.  Can any of you help a guy like this one:http://uncutvideo.aol.com/videos/d2e8611e77bf784dadbfc35da53a4c95Don't parade other good-looking guys who have some social skills. Show me even ONE of your students who was in this guy’s position-a suicidal virgin with no social contacts-and show me him, telling in his own words, how YOUR work helped HIM.What is that? Total silence?http://uncutvideo.aol.com/videos/d2e8611e77bf784dadbfc35da53a4c95You guys can smear me with personal insults until you are blue in the face and I will ALWAYS answer like this: My stuff works. I am the ONLY person who can help guys who are this far gone.  I’m the only person who understands the complexity of their emotional and cognitive blocks and barriers. I SAVE FUCKING LIVES. You guys just pound your keyboards. And probably your little puds.So bite me.  I SAVE LIVES.  RJ

14. MikeStoute

April 19, 2008 at 10:27 pm

Ross:

Instead of bashing our readers comments, and I guess ours too, why don’t you tone it down a little and take a warmer approach.

Being that you have been around the longest, I would figure you would have written a response with much more class. Instead your comment sounds immature and a little personal.

We are all here for the same reason, self improvement, and of course some laughs.
    Where is the distinguished Ross Jeffries (self proclaimed Father of Seduction) who isn’t phased by slander, because he is better than that?

15. Nirvanos

April 19, 2008 at 11:19 pm

I actually somewhat agree with Ross about the point he has about other gurus. I’ve both interviewed a lot of them, and as well as seen them talk about their "past".

Truth s, most of them were either average or better than average.

to help shy guys… and they say something likeTypical situation, I ask someone (or see him talk about it), why is he qualified.

"Oh man I was such a fucking nerd, oh man, it’s like, in high-school i only had like 3 girlfriends, and like, it wasn’t choice" yadda yadda yadda….

At which point I wanna take a huge STICK and slam them on the head and say "fuck you". I didn’t even kiss a girl until I was like 20 something. I couldn’t even talk to women at ALL, or anyone unless they talked to me first… It’s been a loooong journey to first getting to their level (their "bad level") and now where I am at today.

That is such a level of being, that unless you’ve been there, you can’t even begin to understand it.

I know, since I see what the gurus say and the kinds of advice they give, it shows such a non-understanding of what it’s like to be there, it’s crazy. Ross Jeffries has been the only one to understand it so far.

Most of these guys went from "only" fucking a 7 here and there to having threesomes with 9s. And they try to help guys who can’t even like get a girl in the first place. I an a friend had a running joke we called "start your dating", based on DYD, who’s name is based on "DOUBLE" your dating, which assume you are in fact having dates (plural).

That not only doesn’t make them qualified to help a man who’s barely or never had a girlfriend, it makes them worse off. Giving the advice they ussually give, to a man like this, is not only not helpful, but super damaging.

I don’t like Ross’provocational style, in fact, i have no respect for it, but I like the dude. Just about every "new agey" trend that is "current" in the community now, is stuff he had come up with 10 years ago. Now rsd and authentic-crap project and others are "discovering" this stuff anew.

Nirvanos’s last blog post..Ross Jeffries Replies about the Dr. Phil Show

16. Ross Jeffries

April 20, 2008 at 10:16 am

Mike,

You are missing the point. Slander unanswered leaves the impression that the slander is true in the minds of those who are not otherwise informed.

Guys need my help.  I get emails virtually every week now from guys who are ready to off themselves.  No one can possibly understand how bad off hey are.  What if someone who needs my help doesn’t seek it because of a lie they read that goes unanswered.

Amazing that you show no desire to stop the slander, but rather ask me to ignore it. Don’t stop the wrong, just tell the wronged party to cool it.

Where is YOUR idea of fairness and justice?

Then again, perhaps you are just saying that the slanderers are BELOW ME, Mike.

RJ

• Wikipedia says...

October 5, 2008 at 8:04 pm

Theres is an article on Paul Ross Jeffries and it states that his system was put to the test and he failed miserably…is this true?

Oh and Ross…you obviously know i believe in you if im going to ask you…do you have any products that help me get over any particular woman? NLP stuff no magick please! Bad experience with that!

17. MikeStoute

April 20, 2008 at 1:44 pm

Then again, perhaps you are just saying that the slanderers are BELOW ME, Mike.

That’s what I was saying, I’m glad you read it again..

18. athena

April 20, 2008 at 4:32 pm

i dont know that you guys care much about my opinion on this, im a girl, and as a result will never be part of this.   but holy crap ross! i wonder where you got the idea that slander unanswered is almost the same as slander agreed with.
    even if i DID agree with that – i can tell you HOW you answered did you much more harm than NOT answering.
    you sounded like a whiny kid who just cant stand the idea of anyone not liking him.

i care a LOT about helping guys out.  thats why im here, and thats why i lead guys to sites and books like this.   if you were really worried about guys needing your help, and avoiding you because of what was said here….well, i tell you what: its not news that different guys need different approaches, and that some people arent going to like yours, or even YOU.

but because of your response, i will NEVER recommend you to another man. i know im not the only one.  so what you claim to want to have avoided – you just accomplished.

i’m not saying this to "slander" you.   it something i think you deserve to know, and hopefully can learn from.

19. Ross Jeffries

April 21, 2008 at 6:36 pm

Well,  Athena, when someone opens the discussion by saying that my life’s work is, and I quote, "dying", that is not exactly friendly or gentlemanly language.  Why people somehow expect me to dish daisies when others open their dialog by slinging shit is beyond me.

You are welcome to make your recommendations, but I personally think a smart way is to research the person’s work rather than judge by how they respond to vicious attacks.

Look at this:

Yes, I am a teacher etc, but I am a human being first and I do care deeply and passionately about my work.

But you are probably right; responding as I did probably is going to be counter-productive for some people. So rather than do so, in the future, when someone slanders me-whether a blog owner as in this case, with Mike-or a keyboard jockey-I’ll just post a link to one of my videos and let my work speak for me. There is no arguing with the work.

In any case, I was supposed to do an interview with TSB, so let’s hope that happens sometime soon.

Cheers,

RJ

Look at the link I posted and you will see what I can do for guys who are truly stuck-and I think I am the only one who can  help guys this far gone.

20. Kim

April 24, 2008 at 8:39 am

I went to Ross’s seminar in LA a couple of months ago. I’ve heard him speak at other people’s seminars, but this was my first time at one of his own.

I have to say I was blown away.

Ross Jeffries wants to help men have a better life. Period. He wants it for them and he actively helps them to achieve it. The tv show gave a skewed and twisted view, and if you doubt the fact that it was scripted, do a little checking. Yes, his seduction stuff used to be all about nlp and languaging and all that, and he still teaches it because there are still a lot of people out there who think that’s what they want from him. I learned a lot more about it this weekend and I’m glad I did. He is so much more than that, though. He did change work right there in the seminar to help guys get over their own perceptions of their "blocks" and entrenched destructive thinking. He shared some very profound insights into the human condition that just threw light on them for me, which was incredibly valuable to me as a dating and social dynamics coach. He highlighted the negative language patterns that many of us use while the people talking were using it, so it became much easier to recognize it and correct it. He is wise, and I don’t use that word lightly. He shared quite a bit of wisdom with us over the three days we were there and I am without a doubt a better person for it.

Athena, I would gently sugget you not outright shun Ross Jeffries, because what he says about being one of the only guys who can recognize and help correct those barriers is absolutely true. Don’t fail to do your own best work because of a blog rant. Ross truly cares about his students and helping them reach their goals, I’ve seen it with my own eyes at every seminar I’ve been to over the last couple of years. Don’t let a daytime tv set-up create your mindset. See for yourself and then judge.

21. MikeStoute

April 24, 2008 at 11:39 am

Kim,

Athena did not outright shun Ross. She was talking about the way he handled the issue on our blog. His reaction…

Kim, I would gently suggest that you read her post more throughly before making a generalization about her. She is a valued contributer here and is always honest with her thoughts.

22. Ross Jeffries

April 24, 2008 at 1:51 pm

Thanks Kim,

I go on record as saying this, and then I have to move on to working in and on my business:

50% of the guys who come to any live event-bootcamp, seminar, coaching one on one, you name it-50% of these guys who come to ANYONE’S program are going to have significant barriers to learning ANYONE’S system and implementing ANYONE’S coaching and advice.

The notion that a good-intentioned guy, with a workable system, will be able to reach all of his audience and get them results is ignoring the HUGE blocks to learning and implementation that 50% of the guys walk in with into the learning situation, no matter what system is being taught: RSD, DYD, MM, SS etc.

I am the only person in this community with the skills, insight and training to help these people; only I see the structure of how they keep gluing their problems back on to them, only I can help them through it.

As for the other 50%-even they aren’t learning with anything near maximum efficiency and even they don’t have consistent strategies for intelligent motivation and learning from mistakes.

If you think a TV show allows you to discuss any of this in any kind of intelligent fashion, well you guys out there have no experience with TV talk shows.  They want quick sound bites, and they want it dumbed down so a 12 year old could get it.

If you want to hear an INTELLIGENT discussion of my ideas, don’t rely on TV, or this blog for that matter.

Go to pickuppodcast.com

I’m episode 41 and 42.

Give it a listen and you will discover that the REALITY of who I am and more importantly, how I teach and what I teach is vastly different than what you see on a scripted, edited and dumbed-down TV show.

ANYONE who thinks you can intelligently discuss complex ideas on Dr. Phil is really not understanding the nature of that media.

Peace…

RJ

23. Kim

April 24, 2008 at 2:25 pm

Mike, the only generalization that I made about Athena is that she definitely comes across as a thoughtful and insightful person, which is why I responded as I did. She specifically said "but because of your response, i will NEVER recommend you to another man." I thought I was respectfully addressing this specific remark when I said, "Don’t fail to do your own best work because of a blog rant," in the last paragraph of my post. If you or she feels otherwise, I extend my apologies because I meant it no other way.

24. Bobby Rio

April 24, 2008 at 5:12 pm

Ross

I don’t think anyone doubts that you get results…  I think it is understood that your system has helped many many over the years.

I think the problem people have is with Ross Jeffries the person..  Quite frankly you often come across childish and even creepy.

I have always defended you on this site because 10 years ago you introduced me to the idea of bettering myself with women.

But Speed Seduction wasn’t for me.  Not because  I don’t think it works… but because it didn’t fit in my style.  I am sure that there are guys out there who feel natural using your methods, but I didn’t… so I eventually moved on to other teachers.

I don’t understand your need to attack these other teachers.  They are helping men too.  Okay, you helped some far gone suicidal kid… well, not all of us have had it that bad… but that doesn’t mean  we didn’t need help.  Why trash the people we learned from?

I’ve always talked highly of you, and wanted to do an interview with you here on TSB to give you a chance to introduce yourself to another generation of guys who might find your methods helpful…

But now i’m having second thoughts.  To me this has always be more about becoming a better person than it has been about getting more women….

and no matter how many women you get….  you don’t seem like the kind of guy I would like to hang out with…

And recently you’ve just flat out begun to annoy me with your blatant attempt as garnering publicity through wild rants on blogs like mine.

I’ve given you several opportunities to intelligently discuss your products on my radio show, and you’ve avoided the invite lately.

I refuse to have a pissing contest over comments… If you want to talk -call us at the station and say your peace.

If not then go back to working on your business like you said… and leave us alone.

Bobby

25. Ross Jeffries

April 24, 2008 at 5:17 pm

Mike/Bobby,

I’ve never avoided any invites to be on your show. In fact, on the appointed day and time, I called in but could not get through to your show, due to your own technical issues and I have expressed my desire to give going on the program another shot.

So you are being inaccurate or deliberately deceptive in your statement.

Now, as for my online persona; when you open a discussion with nasty rhetoric-calling my product "dying"-well, don’t expect roses and daises in return. I’d hardly call your invective objective or  professional.

I’ve done plenty of great interviews on line, most notably with pickuppodcast.com.  They treated me fairly and professionally and I responded with great content.

But you’ll probably censor this comment off your blog.  Anytime you want to do that interview, let’s go for it if you can iron out your technical difficulties which I remind you were on YOUR end, not mine.

Cordially

RJ

26. MikeStoute

April 24, 2008 at 5:47 pm

First off:

He is talking about the follow up emails for another show and I believe he sent like 3 already. We are more than happy to try an interview again and to work through any tech difficulties. We are a college radio station…so bare that in mind.

Secondly, this attitude is what we are talking about.

You say this:
    I suggest you extend the treatment to me that you’d like to see me give in return. (cool)
    Then follow with this?
    But you’ll probably censor this comment off your blog. (douche)

April 24, 2008 at 5:58 pm

Yeah you can’t really go off saying stuff trying to be civil and then the next sentence pull a dick by insulting the owners and creators of this site. Not cool. Is it true that you wear/wore a Green Lantern ring when you met Style?

28. athena

April 24, 2008 at 10:48 pm

i am not offended by what kim said, and normally, i would agree that it would be silly to throw out good information just because the source was unappealing.
    but despite ross’s claim that he is "the only one in this community with the skills and insight to help…"  , well there is more than one way to skin a cat – and i would never suggest to someone to take his guidance.
    in this community, its more than getting women, its about improving your life.  i would be insane to send someone to a man who acted like that hoping HE could teach them to improve themselves.  no, i didnt think he was a douche from the show, nor from anything anyone said on here, or anywhere for that matter.
    but how he responds, and continues to write here shows so many flaws and weaknesses – to describe them would only piss him off more.  how can i judge a person from so little?  the little i HAVE seen is so REEKING with these issues, that if i didnt know who he was, i would suggest HE was the one who needed help.
    reccomending that someone take the same path as ross, and possibly reach the same point as him – would be a disservice.

29. Ross Jeffries

April 25, 2008 at 11:35 pm

Ross           I don’t think anyone doubts that you get results… I think it is            understood that your system has helped many many over the years.           I think the problem people have is with Ross Jeffries the person..            Quite frankly you often come across childish and even creepy.
    In what context and to whom?
    I can tell you I get lots of fan support when I roast someone alive on the net. My students and fans often enjoy it.And who I am and how I present myself when I am teaching an event is far, far different to the point where people are shocked.I enjoy presenting different faces and frustrating people’s expectations of how I should act and respond. That’s part of my job and it also is quite fun.Really, listen to my interviews on pickuppodcast. 41 and 42.
               I have always defended you on this site because 10 years ago you            introduced me to the idea of bettering myself with women.           But Speed Seduction wasn’t for me. Not because I don’t think it            works… but because it didn’t fit in my style. I am sure that there            are guys out there who feel natural using your methods, but I            didn’t… so I eventually moved on to other teachers.
    Now, I want to make a point that is important. This is a key distinction for making big leaps in important areas of life.
    The further a set of ideas or ways of acting are from the way you are use to thinking or acting, the greater the leverage and power to get you results beyond those that you are used to enjoying.That something doesn’t feel natural is usually a sign that it is precisely the thing you OUGHT to be persisting at for a prolonged trial perod.If something is stretching you beyond how you are used to thinking or feeling or acting, THAT IS A SIGN TO KEEP GOING, NOT TO GO AWAY!As long as you are not endangering yourself or others, keep at it.
    Another point: I don’t know what your exposure was to Speed Seduction (R). Did you get a complete course or merely try some ideas you so reposted on line?
    If you try to do SS out of context, without the proper conceptual framework and guidance, it can be quite confusing. It is a powerful technology, but it isn’t simple in the sense that you can’t do it effectively without thought and understanding, or at least not do it very well.
              I don’t understand your need to attack these other teachers. They are           helping men too.
    I would not expect you to understand from your perspective. You don’t know fully the power of what I teach. If you could read the heart wrenching testimonials
    I get from guys, see the results I get in my seminars, really truly grasp the brilliance and power of what I am teaching, you might better understand.
    I attack these teacher’s ideas because I find them incomplete, ineffective, unoriginal, or rip offs of my work or someone else’s.I think we have a philosophical split here-
    Maybe I am wrong, but it seems to me that your position is that EVERY person and EVERY person’s ideas are worthy of respect.
    Whereas I believe that I owe total respect to a person’s RIGHT to speak their ideas, but the actual ideas and the person are totally open to critical thought,analysis, and even ridicule.
    As an example. I totally support the free speech right of a Nazi or Ku Klux Klan member. But I don’t respect or support the CONTENT of their hate speech or the person doing the speaking.
    From the perspective of someone who has taught thousands of guys for 18 years, I see what it really takes to move and change guys so they getresults in the real world, and I can tell you honestly that most of  what is out there is not sufficient for most of the guys who go to these events and buy the products.
    So I am far more interested in speaking what I truly believe to be the accurate truth, and the hell with what people think of me, than I am in shutting up or praising what I think is crap just so I will be perceived as "cool".As an innovator and an originator, I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT COOL. I only care about accuracy, intellectual rigor, groundbreaking insight, and the bestand most cuttting edge tools and technology. And that is what I have.
    Now, let’s look at something else; THE CONTEXT. As I tried explaining(but you didn’t hear it), the Dr. Phil show is a  staged presentation. They just don’t throw us out there on the show and let us talk aboutwhatever we want. We are assigned roles.
    My agreed upon role, prior to taping, was to be the guy who comes in and trash-talks the rest of the community. THAT WAS THE ARRANGEMENT.
    It was not set up for me to agree with the MM guys or to even mainly present my own ideas. That was not part of the many pre-show phone discussions and the pre-taping backstage discussion.
    Of course I attacked MM. They were the target presented and that was what I came on to do.
    But look at the tape of the show again. Despite all this, I managed to say that guys need all the help they can get, and I have no problem with MM teaching guys to open sets, and get guys laid. "More power to them". What I  objected to(and what I stand by still) is the use of punishment and invalidation in the MM method to create compliance. I think it is vile and disgusting. Am I not supposed to speak the truth about this because it might hurt someone’s feelings or make me look mean and cranky?
    So fucking what. SPEAKING MY TRUTH MEANS MORE TO ME THAN HAVING PEOPLE LIKE ME . I think some guys just don’t get that way of acting in the world since theyare SO intent on "being cool" and being someone who gets lots of  social approval.
    Fuck social approval in the ass with a red-hot fireplace poker.
    And MM WAS dishonest in the show. Denying that they teach guys to f- close is just deception. Denying that they use punishment and compliance is just deceptive.
    They were lying. I called them on it. If that isn’t "cool" who gives a fuck? Is it "cool" to allow people to deceive others when you have the power and the opportunity to stop the deception?
    Again, I think your top value is not to make other people look bad if they have not done anything wrong to YOU. Well, if someone is teaching crappy ideas or lying to others or engaging in fucked-up business, I AM GOING TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT for one reason and one reason only: IT IS TRUE.
    Speaking truth and exposing lies, deception, fraud and junky ideas is NOT "uncool". It’s what adult humans ought to be doing more of, rather than being so damned concerned about not upsetting the social apple-cart, as you seem to be.
            Okay, you helped some far gone suicidal kid… well, not all of         us have had it that bad… but that doesn’t mean we didn’t need         help. Why trash the people we learned from?
    That was my role on that show, a part in which I was cast. And trashing someone’s ideas is NOT the same as trashing the person. And stupid, dumb, unworkable ideas DESERVE TO BE TRASHED. That is part of the process of intellectual rigor and investigation. POINTING OUT FALSEHOOD is doing the consumer a favor.
               I’ve always talked highly of you, and wanted to do an interview            with you here on TSB to give you a chance to introduce yourself to            another generation of guys who might find your methods helpful…           But now i’m having second thoughts. To me this has always be more            about becoming a better person than it has been about getting more            women….
    Good: I agree. For me "better" doesn’t mean going along with the crowd and saying what makes you well liked or perceived as being a good guy.
    For me, better means working to discover your own truth, and holding to an intellectual rigor and honesty that tears apart stupidity as much as it searches for intelligence. I’ve always done that even before I was Ross Jeffries and I’ll keep right on doing it.
               and no matter how many women you get…. you don’t seem like the            kind of guy I would like to hang out with…
    And who the fuck should give a damn whether I am someone they’d like to hang out with? All that should matter is the power and quality of my teaching and my IDEAS.
    This isn’t about making drinking buddies. It is about who has the best, cutting-edge, workable technology and teaching. That’s me, far and away.
    Jesus, would your rather learn physics from Einstein or a frat-boy who can’t even do calculus but who will buy the beer when you go out to party?
    Hey: here is a concept for you. CUTTING EDGE THINKING AND REVOLUTIONARY IDEAS are more cool than being "cool".
             And recently you’ve just flat out begun to annoy me with your         blatant attempt as garnering publicity through wild rants on blogs         like mine.
    Hey, you were the one who made the Dr. Phil post and opened the discussion with a vicious personal insult. Not me.
                I’ve given you several opportunities to intelligently discuss your            products on my radio show, and you’ve avoided the invite lately.
    As we see, that is just untrue.
              I refuse to have a pissing contest over comments… If you want to           talk -call us at the station and say your peace.          If not then go back to working on your business like you said…                  leave us alone.
    As I said this goes to you in private so you see it is not a flame, but publish it if you like. I think you truly don’t get the power or implications and even the superiorityof my methods and my teaching and you also have a vastly different set of values about what is important and what matters in terms of speaking up andspeaking out.
    So let it be…

30. Andres

April 27, 2008 at 7:13 pm

I have to say this an intresting blog. – have been practicing and (still)studying speed seduction for over a year and to be completely honest it is by far the best method for getting laid. Don’t get me wrong mystery method is a phenominal method as well but when it comes to gettin laid in an unbeleavable rate and speed I have to say speed seduction is tried tested and true. I have been an active member of the underground seduction community for almost two years and tried both speed seduction and mystery method and to be honest I mix allot of techniques, but when it comes to gettin laid in a matter of hours of meetin a woman itgs speed seduction. Grant it if u want a long term seriouse type of relationship then MM has its advantages but if out there and getting laid for sport then its SS. No disrespect to Mystery the creator MM which I love using on women who I really want to build a long relationship with, but in reality I use them both.Like Mystery says the game is played in comfort, but to get the girl you always wanted to sleep with speed seduction has a better track record. You just have to get good at it. The only way to do that is to take the time out and learn it.

31. Rtv03

May 10, 2008 at 10:58 pm

Aaaw man.
    Mr Jeffries, it’s cool to speak your mind and to clarify yourself about the show.
    It just seems hostile as hell, like you take it personal.
    It’d be better to fight improving people’s lives instead of battling slander people will do anyway. But then again, i can’t tell you what to do.

I can only thank you for the techniques you thought in Unstoppable Confidence that massivley improved the way i view myself.

PeAcE!

32. Lew Payne

May 29, 2008 at 1:53 am

So which is it… do you want Ross to speak his mind or do you want him to be restricted to your criteria? You can’t have your cake and eat it, too. Either he conveys his message, the way he wants, or he fails to do so and communicates the way you desire. How about this… worry about your own message and how it’s conveyed, and let Ross do the same. After all, he’s an adult and can make his own choices.

33. Ross Jeffries

May 29, 2008 at 4:55 am

Lew, if indeed this is you, I’ve missed you my friend. Email me: [email protected]    Much news to tell you.

34. j.c.

May 31, 2008 at 10:45 pm

ross, I just want to say you are A GOD!!!!
    and I think you have the right to defend yourself regardless of what they think. I just want to say, you literally saved my life.
    thank you, thank you thank you.

35. j.c.

May 31, 2008 at 10:51 pm

let me also say…bjecause of ross, he opened a floodgate of possibilities for me. I never knew anything about nlp, or chaos magick, and I always thought hypnosis was a myth. he opened a whole new world for me. he will definitely go into the history books.

36. Richard Kwok

June 24, 2008 at 2:51 am

ya i think is cool. i am want learn. but is like no jeffries dude for me. no thank to u. i am want mystery method!! yayaya. is so cool. but i need opinion on something. hi i wanting to make peanut butter and jelly sandwichs. but i am only have one slicing of bread. so the question to be is: which do i put on the bread first? the jelly or the peanut butter??

37. Mr. Right

September 11, 2008 at 2:23 am

hey now mystery won the lawsuit and im happy for him cause he has help me like ross jeffries has and everyone in the community but what i don’t like is guys that use women and call them names. I hope they get what they deserve and i hope all guys will get into the seduction community and realize how cool girls are and how much fun they can be.

38. Lew Payne

September 11, 2008 at 12:21 pm

Mr. Right – You don’t like guys who call girls names. Most girls like to be treated as adults, and like to be called names. I call some “sweetie” and there’s another I call Alice because that’s her name. So as you can see, some girls like to be called names, contrary to your assumption and generalization. You are not yet able to think outside the box, much less examine your own beliefs outside the box. But when you get to that point, a whole new world will open up to you… one where instead of everything being black and white, it’s all sorts of shades in between.

x