Back Door Girl?

This is a video about how to ease your girl into uncomfortable place. I personally don’t go there for other reasons I may divulge at another time, but I know a lot of guys like it or are interested in it. Hearing it from a females perspective is a trip..

[MEDIA=152]

Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

April 22, 2008 at 3:23 pm

ha, i think I should get normal sex down before jumping into to this stuff, lmao.

2. mike g

April 22, 2008 at 4:50 pm

I don’t get it..is this about butt sex?
    I could use some tips. A girl I’m screwing is down but she says she’s gonna cry every time I try to enter…so I don’t go for it. I know youhave to go real slow, and should use lube…is there a prefered position?

3. athena

April 23, 2008 at 2:43 am

best position to start is when she lays flat on her belly.  you have to go so freaking slow at first, its insane.  i mean, it could take 15 minutes just to ease it in the first time.   try not to put too much weight on her, and dont worry about going very deep for a while.
    if you can, encourage her to put one of her hands underneath her and masturbate while you ease in, and use her other hand to reach back and touch you on the chest or belly.  if she says "ow", tenses up, or pushes you back with her hand, just stop and hold your position for a while.  do not pull out – its hurts going in AND out.  after waiting  a moment,  inch in some more.   she HAS to relax herself.  once she is completely relaxed, it wont hurt anymore.

it generally works better after you have already had some vaginal sex just before.  heres the rub – (pardon my bluntness) – when something is going up your ass, there comes a point when it makes you feel like you will shit  yourself.  this is FREAKY to girls, understandably – and as a result, they tense up to hold it in and prevent that feeling.  when she is tense – it HURTS LIKE HELL.   she has to be convinced and BELIEVE that no matter what her body is telling her, she is NOT going to lose control and make a mess all over you and herself.  she has to do the opposite of tensing – she has to push out, and embrace that "im gonna shit" feeling.  it doesnt last forever.
    her masturbating herself during will help the transition between that awkwardness and the pleasure. also, the angle of you going in when she is on her belly hits the g-spot perfectly, just from the other side.   just keep going super-slow-motion until she starts to really relax and enjoy it.  you will KNOW when that moment comes – she will flip on like a lightswitch.

4. mike g

April 23, 2008 at 10:32 am

awesome. That is much appreciated. After readingthat, I feel like I already fucked her. I just remembered, she says she’s got a vibrator so I think I’ll have her break that out next time to help alleviate uncertainty.

5. athena

April 23, 2008 at 1:05 pm

vibrator is a great idea, but i wouldnt start out with it on at first.  just get her comfortable with something being there and relaxing against it.

i dont know how comfortable you two are with sex, or how often  you do it – but this is a great opportunity to get her over that crying thing.  if you are up to it, it will take some time, some heavy communication, and a lot of trust on her part.
    first, you are going to have to explain your goal: anal without pain.  you are going to have to work hard to make her believe it is possible, and work on her trust in you sexually.  also, sooner or later, you are going to have to talk about that "im gonna shit" feeling.  for some reason, NOBODY talks about that when they talk about anal, not even girls with other girls.   its the main topic when im telling other girls how to do it, and when they believe me, they always come back and tell me how much of a difference it made! god, it just drives me crazy that something so simple holds these girls back from enjoying it.

it will take a number of sessions.   first, get her used to the finger, like they said in the video.  try it during sex first, keep it short.   next, practice with the vibrator, just her masturbating and laying in the position we talked about before.  let her get used to that position, and get over her fear in that position, and actually have an orgasm in that position.   you really have to keep the pressure low here – let her know this is a LONG process, and you have all the time in the world.  dont put any expectations on her enjoying it or orgasming (its pretty hard to perform when theres so much pressure!)  next, practice with the vibrator and her masturbating in that position after some sex, before she has had an orgasm.  how long this takes, and how many tries it takes totally depends on her.  just remember to always stop the second she feels weird, NEVER look disappointed, and NEVER act grossed out.
    after that works out smoothly, you can move on to the anal.

if it works, she will be so freaking impressed and thankful, even submissive with you.  you will learn a lot in the process, and feel very comfortable from then on any time the situation arises with anyone else. i highly recommend this route, and she seems the ideal candidate.

but if, for any reason, shes not the one you want to do this with, thats fine.  just knowing and performing what was mentioned in the previous post will still make you the master and give her better anal than she has ever had.

6. mike g

April 23, 2008 at 8:26 pm

I could do all that “caring” and comforting crap that you advise, or…just bring a bottle of vodka and have her down a few 🙂 Jk
    thats great insider info MUCH Thx
    now…how do I get her to deepthroat? Haha jk
    is there a video? I must not be able to see it on my phone

7. mike g

April 24, 2008 at 11:18 am

thanks again. I delivered successfully last night and used much of your advice