How to Deal with a Girl with a Boyfriend

I want to thank Substance for sending in this hilarious video. We’ve all gotten the boyfriend objection at some point and I’m sure we’ve all wanted to deal with it just like this guy.

I understand that women feel the need to bring up their boyfriend early in the conversation just to let us know where we stand, but some women are so damn smug about the way that they do it that I can see the desire to just throw their drink across the room.

[MEDIA=186]

1. id

July 5, 2008 at 3:02 pm

ahaaaa hahahhahahahhahahaha FUCK YOU! That was awesome.

2. Sebastian

July 5, 2008 at 10:57 pm

This is fuckin hilarious!!!! LOOOOLLLLLL!!

3. Kevin

July 6, 2008 at 9:51 am

That is great and oh so true!..thanks for posting

4. vitamin T a.k.a. Chef Boyar-T a.k.a.Notorious T.O.Double D. a.k.a. Risky Business

July 6, 2008 at 6:54 pm

One time I met this girl and as we were hitting it off she wanted me to jump through one of her hoops by buying her a drink. Since she did not specify and I DON’T EVER DO THIS, I bought her a glass of milk. This pissed her off and she refused to speak to me, but her girlfriend and chode-friend found it amusing. I bounced to a venue nearby and invited them and she said probably not. They showed up anyway and I re-approached her and the chode got in my face and said she was having a bad day and that she did not want to talk and a fight almost ensued. This kind of shit happens in Hampton Roads, Va.(deemed one of the worst places for singles) all the time. The ugly, fat girls even have bitch shields cause there’s guys who will settle for them. I’d like to see a pua come here. Everyone I know says it’s gravy game anywhere else but here.

July 6, 2008 at 10:01 pm

British ppl make anything funny

6. Bacchus Xoticos

July 10, 2008 at 5:39 pm

I’m laughing so hard my jaw hurts!!!!

7. zero

July 13, 2008 at 11:21 am

OMG, way to go. thumbs up to this guy!

8. Gavin

July 17, 2008 at 11:38 pm

OMG, that was AMAZING. And if you didn’t find this funny:

FUCK YOU! lol.

I’m curious, which show is this from? I really gotta watch it.

9. sub5tance

July 18, 2008 at 9:35 am

This is from a UK show called ‘Snuff Box’. Take a look here: http://www.bbcshop.com/invt/bbcdvd2634&source=2239

10. TuckStyles

August 8, 2008 at 11:02 pm

FUCK YOU!

the dog punting was the best part

11. frederik gercke

October 24, 2008 at 10:56 am

This is so true, oh how manny times i heard that line being used like a starter, but i never really reacted this way, it’s just an indication that she is orcupied, but if you don’t care you can use this to tip the scales even more, make her have a fun time being friendly, make her laugh, find out how long they have been together, because alot of people out there “Thinks” “I’m together her her/him so i must have feeling for them”, alot of the times you can make them get the feeling back of being in a new love, give them your number, and be very casual around them, find common interrests, and go out and have fun every ones in a while, you will haunt them in their head, and eventually they might or might not, leave their relationship on the urge for feelings, just make sure that you actually have intensions for being with this person afterwards, otherwise it’s very wrong thing to do…