Dont be that Guy! Mike Stoute and AFC Adam Lyons

I forgot about this fun video we made while out with Adam Lyons in the Henry Hudson Hotel. We were watching this guy pull all the wrong moves, probably because he was so drunk.. he was wobbling all over the place and annoying a group of girls till the bouncer came into the scene. Thought you might like it.

About MikeStoute

Michael Stoute here, and at your service. I am a writer/editor/lover and a fighter. My words are weapons of wisdom so watch out, you may learn something...or better yet, maybe you can teach me something! Have a question? Please try to leave it in the comments, it will get a faster response than an email. Otherwise, Email Me

Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

1. KillSwitch

July 7, 2008 at 10:42 pm

LOL!!!! wow…it’s sad but some people actually depend on liquor to have a good time…this is why i don’t drink too often

2. id

July 8, 2008 at 1:18 am

Walk up to door, bouncer asks for ID
    pua: hey man how’s your night going
    bouncer: aight
    pua: cool man.. do you need anything out here? want me to sneak you a drink or something?
    bouncer: (9 out of 10 times) nah man I’m cool. Thanks though
    pua: No problem man if you need a drink or for me to send some pussy your way just throw me a signal (this cracks them up). I’m id.. what’s your name man? (credit: forgot… Will Daddy maybe?)

Get in the habit of doing some rendition of that every bar and club you go to. Enter names into phone so you don’t forget. You’ll look cool shooting the shit with the bouncer, get to bypass lines, get in free, and if you are being a drunk dumb shit like the guy in this video, you’ll probably just be told by your bouncer buddy to chill out. Not that anything productive could have come from that guy staying any longer.

Nobody talks to these guys.. the door is a boring routine of checking IDs. They really appreciate when you actually take a moment to consider them.

3. MikeStoute

July 8, 2008 at 1:35 am

That and a $20, $50, or $100 bill will do the trick. Some places (especially in NYC and North Jersey) are tough. You can game the doorman all you want, but if it’s a hot place that doorman isn’t too bored letting all the pretty girls in.

If I don’t know someone working the door at a hot place, I usually won’t go. Around here; they have a habit of creating long lines with the people they plan to let in last so they can draw attention to the bar from the people driving past.

Then you get in and it’s empty…Ha!

July 8, 2008 at 11:51 am

Totally stealing that routine, id, for when I turn 21, lol.

5. Killswitch

July 10, 2008 at 9:40 am

wow…id…i actually see that working…i’ll take that one, lol…

6. Magnet

July 14, 2008 at 11:35 am

yeah thats why i try and pace myself as much as possible. very important