Fat Kid Picking up Chicks (Really Funny Video)

I forgot how freaken hilarious these old skits from The Man Show were. This is comedy at its best!! I spit my protein shake all over my desk I laughed so hard watching this video.

This kid’s pickup lines are great… even better are his one liner responses. Whatever happened to this kid? Is he too old to still do videos like this? I could watch this kid harass people all day. HILARIOUS!

Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

1. Bobby Rio

July 11, 2008 at 2:45 pm

Its time for my afternoon nap, wanna join? How bout $50 then?

2. PeteTheFreshman

July 11, 2008 at 2:55 pm

yeah that kids the man…

3. JonnyB

July 11, 2008 at 4:27 pm

HaHaha!! Excellent!

4. Sebastian

July 11, 2008 at 4:39 pm

This is f’n hilarious!!! hahahahaha

Is this that Fat kid with the Greek last name? I forget his name but the kid that got some fame and went on to have own show and even had a part in some movies like ‘Waiting’?

I love the ‘afternoon nap’ thing as well!! hahaahah

5. Killswitch

July 11, 2008 at 7:23 pm

HAHAHA “oh you’re turning me down? that’s a laugh” LMAO!!! That was great!!!

6. Kevin (ReturnToManliness)

July 11, 2008 at 10:06 pm

Is this the same kid from The Man Show a few years back (or this from The Man Show)? Sounds the same. BTW, Jimmy Kimmel just did a video that is all over the place. It is absolutely priceless…

Kevin (ReturnToManliness)’s last blog post..How To Protect Yourself In A Bar Fight

July 12, 2008 at 1:29 pm

Andy Milonakus? Naw that can’t be him…. could it?

8. Godspeed

July 13, 2008 at 6:48 am

You can say what you want about him, but he has balls. If you dear to approach with a appearance like that, than we must be all ashamed of our selves for all those times we chickend out when we wanted to approach.

one word: Respect the guy/boy.

9. Lou

July 14, 2008 at 2:03 am

thats andy milonakus for sure
    thats him
    thats how he got his break in the show by doing the man show first the
    mtv gave him his own show

10. Sebastian

July 14, 2008 at 4:57 pm

Hahaha yah that’s his name. I knew he looked and sounded familiar lollllllll

11. id

July 15, 2008 at 6:25 am

I’d like to be the meat in your sandwich HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA

I couldn’t find it on YouTube but there was one where he had a fake ID and was trying to buy beer. That shit was hilarious. “I don’t ask to see your green card pal.”

July 15, 2008 at 4:47 pm

His 15 mins are up. His show was soooo funny even tho it was complete shit. You look at him and ur like he’s got to be like 16/17 but he’s in his mid 20’s.

13. lilez0521

July 23, 2008 at 9:14 am

HAHA it figures that it’s Andy M. God im gonna down load this vid to my mp3 player so i can watc it when i need a laugh