Brazilian Girls on the Beach in Rio (it don’t get any better)

The girl from Ipanema

It is no secret that I’m a huge fan of Rio de Janeiro. In fact, I miss the place badly at the moment. This video gives a pretty good explanation for my sadness at not being able to head down there this year.

I’ve said it many times, but I will say it again, GET TO RIO DE JANEIRO at least once before you get married. The place is the closest thing to paradise that you will ever experience.

You will never find more sexy, attractive, friendly women in your life, than the ones that will be strolling around in bikinis on Ipanema Beach in Rio. It is that good. Trust me!

[MEDIA=191]

Let's face it.  Girl's don't make it easy for you.  She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty.  If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

July 15, 2008 at 2:39 pm

If only I could speak their language = (

2. Roosh

July 15, 2008 at 9:33 pm

i miss brazil. the girls usually have small tities but their asses are spectacular

Roosh’s last blog post..How To Pick Up Girls For Under $100 A Month

3. lilez0521

July 16, 2008 at 2:36 am

Eh i guess that’s only the tip of the iceberg cause i know for a fact there’s better butts in brazil than that. well then again i am from the south so, i guess we do have slightly different expectations.

4. Lance

July 16, 2008 at 2:25 pm

Which one of you characters actually took that video? I love it.

A couple of those asses you could bounce a quarter off of. Unbelievable.

Lances last blog post..I’m a 10 in Looks, Smarts, Personality, and Career

5. Buddha

July 16, 2008 at 8:34 pm

It must be a cultural thing but I can’t stand those funny bikini bottoms. Don’t get me wrong. I KNOW I could get used to staring at hot ass in them.. but they remind me of the early nineties.. I think the “low ride” bikini bottom is MUCH more flattering to a womans physique….especially ones with great backsides.

I DO want to visit Rio now…especially if the women are friendly AND hot 🙂

6. athena

July 17, 2008 at 4:07 am

oh…you mean those bikini/panty bottoms that have the sides way high up by the waist? i dont like them, either. i know they are supposed to make your legs look longer – but i like those low cut ones to show off the belly. especially if you have a good hip-waist ratio.

7. id

July 31, 2008 at 9:41 pm

I swear one of the ones in a black bikini looked like Ronaldino (illegitimate daugher?) Yuck.

Keen observation Buddha – I was subconsciously realizing something wasn’t right about the bikinis (subconscious cause my conscious mind was elsewhere >:)

IDK if I’m being a snob or if I’m spoiled on these girls down south… but I didn’t think any of those women were that hot. Butterfaces. Shit. Homophones don’t work when you type them. Loved those bodies though.

8. jon

December 4, 2010 at 4:59 am

interested in finding a good wingman to pick up girls with, check out this site http://www.pickupwingman.com/

9. Michael

December 8, 2011 at 3:15 pm

i am off to Rio for christmas and new year, i am sure i will make some new freinds. I will supprised if it beats Pattaya?