Google Gives Dating Advice?

This is a funny little video poking fun at how much Google is currently influencing our lives. Although it’s a joke… how long before this becomes our reality?

Personally, I think Google’s taste in women sucked in this video. The brunette was clearly the hotter sluttier of the two. Anyway, it’s a short fairly amusing video for your viewing pleasure!

Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

1. Lance

July 16, 2008 at 2:16 pm

That is friggin hilarious. They’ve got a weird HAL in 2001 vibe going on there with the phones. I like the background music especially.

Lances last blog post..I’m a 10 in Looks, Smarts, Personality, and Career

2. KillSwitch

July 16, 2008 at 4:11 pm

HAHA LMAO!!! I love was trying to be sooo dramatic, lol

3. Seduction Chronicles

July 17, 2008 at 1:21 am

Thats great!!

Seduction Chronicless last blog post..What’s Mehow’s New Group Attraction Product?

4. Buddha

July 17, 2008 at 10:45 am

Interesting point…our lives have changed significantly from google…granted there have been MANY other technology related advances that have equally changed our lives. If you don’t believe me, just google it! haha

July 17, 2008 at 10:45 am

That reminds me of a twillight zone episode, but this was funny rather than creepy, lol.

6. id

July 31, 2008 at 9:46 pm

You should get back with Jen. We liked Jen… DUH DUH DUHHHHH. That shit was brilliant.