Keys to The VIP- Two Pickup Artists Compete

I love the Keys to the VIP show.  I was really hoping that VH1’s The Pickup Artist was going to be modeled after this show rather than the current model it uses.

Keys to The VIP

1. Pua Lingo

March 20, 2009 at 3:34 pm

Yeah, not really impressed by those two. If you want to see some real game, watch the episode with Cajun.

Recent Words from Pua Lingo..Plate Spinning

2. Magnet

March 21, 2009 at 9:22 am

Yeah if you wanna see some really good game i suggest watching the episode with Canjun. But about THIS episode, im glad Mike won. Jason didnt do shit but stand there and get spoon fed by his looks. This guy is a doctor?? He didnt seem to too bright.

3. Pua Lingo

March 21, 2009 at 12:00 pm

It does go to show how easy it can be to get a number, though. All you have to do is stand out a little and just ask for it.

Recent Words from Pua Lingo..Plate Spinning

4. Infinity

March 21, 2009 at 10:05 pm

Those two weren’t bad, but like Lingo said, Cajun was a total natural in his episode. Loved it!

I’ve seen EVERY show of this and I love the model SO much. The PUA became lame so sucks that this show can’t come over to the states…

…or can it…?

Recent Words from Infinity..Please Name My Podcast

5. Nicholas Cummings

March 23, 2009 at 12:18 am

I agree about the episode with Cajun, and there’s also a good link on LoveSystems’ website with 5.0 showing two guys with a webisode how to do pickup while explaining the basic dynamics – they run day game in a park in [London?].

I don’t know how Mike gets by with a voice like that, but he gets results, so who am I to fault him?

6. Paul Wiesler